watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dont want to brag about tomorrow but...

Started by sunburywhite, October 17, 2014, 07:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Won the competition on the Fulham Web page where if you open an account with Marathon bet, out a minimum of a fiver in then they will enter you for a draw for two hospitality seats

Apparently we will be watching the game from the directors box, full hospitality in their lounge and a pitch side tour before the game

Cool runnings or what

Looks like tomorrow will be a good day if we can top it off with a win
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DeuceBigelow

Riverside Block W

SouthWest6

Enjoy, won something similar with SEAT once, but in their corporate box at the Putney end. Unlimited beer, food, all the trimmings, and a Cottage tour. Like you say, hope we can top it off with a win.

dannyboi-ffc

Sounds brilliant,  I'll be in my normal seat in the JH. Let's hope we get a win to top it off for ya and we all go home happy
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

epsomraver

Quote from: sunburywhite on October 17, 2014, 07:48:02 PM
Won the competition on the Fulham Web page where if you open an account with Marathon bet, out a minimum of a fiver in then they will enter you for a draw for two hospitality seats

Apparently we will be watching the game from the directors box, full hospitality in their lounge and a pitch side tour before the game

Cool runnings or what

You will enjoy it, it is very nice in that lounge, have a great day and hopefully we get a good result also

Rhys Lightning 63

I did win one of the runner up tickets, however, I've been drafted in to play ultimate frisbee for my university at a tournament in Wallsall, so I had to email back asking them to give it to another entrant.

P.S - Does anybody know why they've been hyping this match up so much? They've been counting down on Twitter and offering chances to win as if it's the F.A Cup Final or something
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on October 17, 2014, 09:25:17 PM
I did win one of the runner up tickets, however, I've been drafted in to play ultimate frisbee for my university at a tournament in Wallsall, so I had to email back asking them to give it to another entrant.

P.S - Does anybody know why they've been hyping this match up so much? They've been counting down on Twitter and offering chances to win as if it's the F.A Cup Final or something

Only reason I can think of is because we always beat norwich
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: sunburywhite on October 17, 2014, 07:48:02 PM

Cool runnings or what

Didn't they mention the free air ticket included ?

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deanothefulhamfan

Wow nice Sunbury, that is awesome. Have a great day, I hope the boys make it even better by getting 3 points

epsomraver

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 18, 2014, 10:55:55 AM
Have you any proof of this epic achievement. After all we only have your word for it. Have you any photographs or independent witnesses. If in the absence of any of these items of proof. Is to identify yourself in the directors box so we will know it's you, would be to do a hand stand completely naked. That way you will resolve the issue, without any doubt.

Now you are being silly!Just wish the bloke a good day, he will probably be paraded on the pitch anyway, Marathon want the publicity.

Blanco

Fulham uploaded a picture on twitter of two blokes who won the competition. Maybe that's him. You are being an idiot though asking for proof haha.

andyk

Quote from: epsomraver on October 18, 2014, 11:18:05 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 18, 2014, 10:55:55 AM
Have you any proof of this epic achievement. After all we only have your word for it. Have you any photographs or independent witnesses. If in the absence of any of these items of proof. Is to identify yourself in the directors box so we will know it's you, would be to do a hand stand completely naked. That way you will resolve the issue, without any doubt.

Now you are being silly!Just wish the bloke a good day, he will probably be paraded on the pitch anyway, Marathon want the publicity.

Though, if they paraded him naked and doing a handstand, it would certainly test the advertiser's premise that there is " no such thing as bad publicity"

akf

Must have been a great time  - good to see a win in class

sunburywhite

Had an absolute great day, met Colin and his wife Sam who were a hoot

Got taken round the pitch at the end and had a picture taken with Moussa.

He seemed disgusted having his picture taken with an old naked man doing a handstand

Thanks to Robert at Marathon bet for hosting us plus Kasia and Sergio in the lounge who took great care of us
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

LBNo11

...Congratulations Michael, after such a great win I think they should invite you back every home game; mind you, it can't compare with having your ear drums bleed sitting next to me - can it..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sunburywhite

Hi ED

I thought the Hammy end were fantastic today with their support. Best they have been for ages