watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stream for tonights game?

Started by terryr, October 21, 2014, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

I'm assuming there wont be anything and couldn't find anything thus far.
Anyone else have any luck?

shnlwswlkr

Doubt it. Especially with Champions League on tonight :(
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

ferndownwhite

livesoccertv.com and firstrowsports have a link listed for tonights game. Don't know how good or safe they are maybe worth a try

terryr

I just noticed wiziwig has just listed the game  ( it seems all the Championship games are listed) so fingers crossed!

Wingnut

Quote from: ferndownwhite on October 21, 2014, 11:12:09 AM
livesoccertv.com and firstrowsports have a link listed for tonights game. Don't know how good or safe they are maybe worth a try

Fingers crossed that they don't remove them just before kick off, like they did for Boro and a few others of late.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fernhurst

It would be great if pictures are available tonight, but importantly, why does it appear beyond our telecom providers technical abilities to ensure an uninterrupted data stream (speech) is available for Gentleman Jim????

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: TerryR on October 21, 2014, 11:23:38 AM
I just noticed wiziwig has just listed the game  ( it seems all the Championship games are listed) so fingers crossed!
Wizi shows all games except ours now!?

supersimmo123

Yeh Wizwig has removed the Fulham game, it was up earlier, probably because Rotherham is a dive and no cameraman wants to stay there for 90 mins.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fernhurst on October 21, 2014, 02:56:32 PM
It would be great if pictures are available tonight, but importantly, why does it appear beyond our telecom providers technical abilities to ensure an uninterrupted data stream (speech) is available for Gentleman Jim????

Because they have heard his commentaries?  :022:  (Sorry Jim - only joking)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

K33NY

I doubt there will be any because of Championsleague night, it was like that last time as well, our match was listed but on the stream was Liverpool or something...

bucksfulham

Quote from: ferndownwhite on October 21, 2014, 11:12:09 AM
I've got Sky Broadband and they block Firstrow so that's no good for me.
Livesoccertv says no TV available.
Looks like GJ unless someone finds a stream.

rusty shackleford

I love listening to GJ

"McCormack to Parker, Parker through to Rodallega, Hugo is Clean through! He's stayed onside! Rodallega shapes to sho........."

*35 seconds later*

".....ot, ohhhh but he's put it miles over, he really should be doing better there."

Toby Ward-Smith

Wiziwig doesn't have the match listed but it does say streams arent available till 1 hour before the match.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think some of the streams have been broadcasting BET365 who I understand don't show mid weel games.
ATDHE24   and       USAGOALS     are both showing streams for tonight, but who knows.
Someone gave us a fantastic stream for the Norwich game.

Good news.    BEIN Sports are showing Fridays game so there should be streams around for that
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rusty shackleford

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 21, 2014, 06:01:27 PM
I think some of the streams have been broadcasting BET365 who I understand don't show mid weel games.
ATDHE24   and       USAGOALS     are both showing streams for tonight, but who knows.
Someone gave us a fantastic stream for the Norwich game.

Good news.    BEIN Sports are showing Fridays game so there should be streams around for that

Its on Sky, there will most definitely be many streams for that one

Neil D

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 21, 2014, 06:01:27 PM

Good news.    BEIN Sports are showing Fridays game so there should be streams around for that
That's on Sky here.

The Rock

I can't find anything but would sure like to watch it.

bucksfulham

Tried all the sites I know and nothing. GJ is up to his usual standard. Sounds like we're second best for the first 20 minutes. No shots from either side, however.