watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lets Pretend 2

Started by Lighthouse, February 01, 2010, 11:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The deadline closes at FIVE this Evening. What if we only see Kamara go (confirmed on the offal but hidden away) and Okaka in (Not confirmed on the offal but confirmed on the Beeb)

That would be worth a moan wouldn't it?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

1 in 1 out in an ageing and increasingly decrepid and crocked squad would most certainly be worth a moan. I'm sure most fans, pundits and other clubs would have looked at our squad and reckoned on a net gain of at least 1 defender, midfielder and striker in. Maintaining the status quo seems a tad safe from the manager and the chairman. It would seem they have taken the Europa league, Cup spoils and increased season ticket and shope revenues and ran settling with mid table mediocrity instead of striving to achieve the unexpected.

As a fan this is most diappoointing

KCat

Jezz you are like Rover with a dry bone ...

How is this :
you can moan ROYALLLLLY   ....if there is even a hint that  Arsen left his bag of money and took the older model instead ...........

Lighthouse

Actually so far been pretty accurate with predictions. Picayune said two out, Okaka to join but could not play until this week, Beattie and one other. Also said two out on loan. So not bad so far. I am no fan of Beattie but we are in for him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

Now we've opened the cottage and let players in, I am in a happier, smilier, we're going to win the league mood