watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

November, good run of fixtures...merged

Started by JDH101, October 24, 2014, 11:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDH101

I fancy us to go 5 wins from 5 in November and really storm up that table. Every single game very winnable.

November
Wigan v Fulham      
Fulham v Blackpool      
Fulham v Huddersfield      
Brentford v Fulham      
Brighton v Fulham

ron

Steady on Tiger !  049:gif

Tooting legend

Wigan. Draw.

Blackpool Win.

Huddersfield Win.

Brentford Draw.

Brighton Draw

So I think 9pts would be a good bet for me.

Wingnut

Wigan. Draw.

Blackpool Win.

Huddersfield Win.

Brentford Draw.

Brighton Win
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

K33NY

I agree with our current form and hopefully even better progress I think all those matches are doable, BUT I do not want to get to optimistic and rather take match by match, Wigan can be tough even with their out of form this season so far, we where out of form for a long time and turned it around, Wigan can do the same,

domprague

We've only one league match against a club currently in the top 7 between now and January 24. We've already played the other six. That should give us the chance to go on a good run of form.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

J.Perkins

No reason we can't win every game, and we've got to have that attitude for each one. Its very unlikely that we will, but the point stands.

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

fulhamben

always hopefull. but footballs a cruel game. couple of bad injuries, dodgy refs, off days. there is always something to remind us of the word fulhamish. that said, cant imagine anyone will fancy coming to the cottage now.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

In case the football gods are watching I better make it clear that we will lose ALL of the games and be calling for a new manager to take over.

Jeez talk about tempting fate.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 25, 2014, 12:42:14 AM
In case the football gods are watching I better make it clear that we will lose ALL of the games and be calling for a new manager to take over.

and ill add that we wont even get a shot on target from our front 3 of ruiz ross and hugo
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JackyFulham90

We can definitely win all them games. Let's not get ahead of ourselves this is still a tough league but if we can get 10 or 11 points from them 5 we will be in a good position

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 25, 2014, 12:42:14 AM

:54:

dannyboi-ffc

Unfortunately winning brings expectation and although it might sound harsh I'mexpecting nothing less than 6 points vs Blackpool and Huddersfield at home. As for the 3 away games, our record against Wigan is a bit like our Norwich one, so I can't see us losing but I'd bite your hand off for a point. And 4 points from the other two, I've got a feeling we will beat Brentford and if we do, losing to brighton wouldn't be a terrible thing

I reckon 10 points and I'm sure deep down kit is targeting something similar
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on October 25, 2014, 12:40:14 AM
always hopefull. but footballs a cruel game. couple of bad injuries, dodgy refs, off days. there is always something to remind us of the word fulhamish. that said, cant imagine anyone will fancy coming to the cottage now.

Agreed on all of that but on a side note, we should be able to deal with a couple of injuries, depending on the position obviously. I only bring this up because looking on the back of the program last night, our squad dwarfed Charltons in numbers.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: leonffc on October 25, 2014, 10:48:49 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 25, 2014, 12:40:14 AM

Agreed on all of that but on a side note, we should be able to deal with a couple of injuries, depending on the position obviously. I only bring this up because looking on the back of the program last night, our squad dwarfed Charltons in numbers.

Fulhamben's gonna love me for saying this but I think the only player we would really struggle without through injury for a period of games like amorebieta has missed is Scott Parker. I don't see a replacement in our squad, can you imagine a midfield of lvc hyndman and kavanagh? Too lightweight. But apart from Parker I think we could get by providing it wasn't for too long. I suppose burn and bettinelli would be irreplaceable too.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

093.gif  Again, not wanting to upset the Gods!!!!!!  We had an article just like this at the start of the season, asking how many points from our first 5 matches and loads of people had us down for 10 / 12 / even 15 points!!
I will take each game at a time, enjoy the ride and whisper very quietly "we might just win this one" sshhhh.
Looking forward to Huddersfield as I am down for that one and Kit should have been announced as Manager by then.

COYW   049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

blingo