watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Was kit a scout for us?

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, October 25, 2014, 05:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Probably a one word answer but just interested.

Jonaldiniho 88

Thank you MJG. If this is the case why are we worried about him not having the clout to bring in talented players? Not directed at you obviously but this man seems to tick every box any naysayer could imagine. Played for the club, chief scout, caretaker manager, assistant manager and lover of fulham. That's a great cv no?

Jonaldiniho 88

Oh and by the way you are too good not just to say yes but send a link. Really appreciate that as it's above and beyond what expected. Thank you

MJG

I've been saying day one when he was appointed as Caretaker he should get the job. He's done his apprenticeship and moved through all the age ranges and done a lot of jobs at the club.
if they don't give it to him I would be very surprised if he stayed,  why would he as his promotional route has been blocked.

Jonaldiniho 88

Completely agree and now really understand his frustrations. Maybe huw can vouch for his integrity in that panel as he couldn't have done more. He will definitely get a job very soon, I just hope it's ours. I understand khan's faith in Felix as he has been successful in one of the top leagues in Europe and with clubs struggling but how can he not have faith in kit if he looks at his cv. You don't get promoted from chief scout if you are scouting bad players do you? Don't get promoted from u14 to u21's if you are under performing do you? You don't get results a "top" manager could then get sacked do you? I hope not. I feel kit and the youth would see what fulham have done for them and stick around. I would rather kit fail that fulham fail kit at the moment. Not a foot wrong on his cv.