News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I hope all the lads & lassies had a much better time at the Jolly Rodger...

Started by finnster01, January 30, 2010, 07:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Hahaha how very pleasant to see a ruck going on and i'm not part of it. I can see a few hangovers and a few read backs on what has been posted and a few oh my Gods going on tomorrow morning. Just like the best of the Offal. :-* :-* :-*

Admin

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:27:47 PM
Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:23:47 PM
if i go in there......you gonna buy me a pint???? 8) 8) 8)

Wadey, I always buy you a pint. You know that (I just don't get one back)  8)
...........i can honestly tell this board that you HAVE NEVER EVER BOUGHT ME A PINT.......And you know thats the truth

The Cottage Wadey, the Cottage. Walked down there with you and Scotty remember & bought you a drink as soon as we got in there. Pft.  8)

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 31, 2010, 08:30:58 PM
Hahaha how very pleasant to see a ruck going on and i'm not part of it. I can see a few hangovers and a few read backs on what has been posted and a few oh my Gods going on tomorrow morning. Just like the best of the Offal. :-* :-* :-*

Not on my part, aint had a drink all day, o me its a bit of banter and dont need a drink to say things, im just glad Wadeys on my side as i wouldnt want to row with him,i get scare at just looking at him

wadey

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:42:15 PM

...........i can honestly tell this board that you HAVE NEVER EVER BOUGHT ME A PINT.......And you know thats the truth

The Cottage Wadey, the Cottage. Walked down there with you and Scotty remember & bought you a drink as soon as we got in there. Pft.  8)
.........................think again young man......i bought those..cos when we walked in there you said you had to do your shoelaces up...it was about an hour later that me and scott realised you were wearing slip-ons.....now please dont let the board know your memories going!!!!

Admin

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:45:08 PM
Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:42:15 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha lololol. Superb Wadey, I tip my hat to you sir  :-*

.........................think again young man......i bought those..cos when we walked in there you said you had to do your shoelaces up...it was about an hour later that me and scott realised you were wearing slip-ons.....now please dont let the board know your memories going!!!!

The Equalizer

Good to see all the faces on saturday, it were a good laugh. I just wish I didn't have 4 pints of Sierra Nevada while I was in there. My hangover yesterday was extreme!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Was a good session.. especially with Ben the Badger and FC Silver Fox making rare appearances..  Wish we could pick up the pub and move it about a mile nearer to the ground!