watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tighter Championship

Started by MayoDomo, October 27, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MayoDomo

I've just run the numbers... As things are headed, the winners of the championship are projected to have less points than previous years, however the cutoff for play-off birth is expected to be higher.  For Fulham, this means we need to focus on ourselves and not the teams above us. With our current form, I'd expect to be in the top half of the table after 4 or 5 games, and if we can manage this, I can see us pushing even further up this tight table. That excitement that was present at the beginning of the season is starting to come back! Sign Kit and COYW!
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

MasterHaynes

Tough few games coming up as well, Wigan at last coming good beating Derby away will be a real test of how far we have come, Blackpool were unlucky with the goals on saturday and can defend well so will be difficult to breakdown when they park the bus. Huddersfield  are on a reasonable run and came from 2 goals down so will be a difficult full 90 minutes, again show just how far we have come.  5 points is the minimum we should be looking for but it could end up with only 3 but hoping for 7.
To underline how far we dropped if we only get 3 points I fear we will be back in the bottom 3

MayoDomo

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 27, 2014, 03:42:13 PM
Tough few games coming up as well, Wigan at last coming good beating Derby away will be a real test of how far we have come, Blackpool were unlucky with the goals on saturday and can defend well so will be difficult to breakdown when they park the bus. Huddersfield  are on a reasonable run and came from 2 goals down so will be a difficult full 90 minutes, again show just how far we have come.  5 points is the minimum we should be looking for but it could end up with only 3 but hoping for 7.
To underline how far we dropped if we only get 3 points I fear we will be back in the bottom 3

Could indeed be difficult! However I'm still expecting them to be a bit easier than our past 5 games. But, if we could somehow get 9 or 10 from our next 5, which I think could be possible, I'd be over the moon.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

fulhamben

Tough few games coming up as well, Wigan at last coming good beating Derby away will be a real test of how far we have come, Blackpool were unlucky with the goals on saturday and can defend well so will be difficult to breakdown when they park the bus. Huddersfield  are on a reasonable run and came from 2 goals down so will be a difficult full 90 minutes, again show just how far we have come.  5 points is the minimum we should be looking for but it could end up with only 3 but hoping for 7.
why would you only hope for 7 ? thats like hoping you get 5 numbers and the bonus ball in the lotto rather than the jackpot. i hope we get all 9 points
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MayoDomo

Quote from: fulhamben on October 27, 2014, 03:46:12 PM
why would you only hope for 7 ? thats like hoping you get 5 numbers and the bonus ball in the lotto rather than the jackpot. i hope we get all 9 points

Don't get caught up on a technicality. People 'hope' with all sorts of realistic levels in mind.