watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Clint Dempsey

Started by Fulham76, October 27, 2014, 05:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Potentially on his way to that little dump the ha ha's call home - on a short term loan. That would be one hell of a skid mark on a pretty decent CV.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

wHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?????????????????????????

ron

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 27, 2014, 05:46:35 PM
Potentially on his way to that little dump the ha ha's call home - on a short term loan. That would be one hell of a skid mark on a pretty decent CV.

....but not on his bank statement.

...and I too am rather inclined to echo; Whooooo?

Fulham76

Quote from: ron on October 27, 2014, 06:06:18 PM

....but not on his bank statement.

...and I too am rather inclined to echo; Whooooo?

That lot are run by some of footballs most stupid people, so no doubt would be another top pay day for Clint.

But... what a come down for him.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

........................in truth,  the bloke is trying to secure his childrens future while he can
I wish him well.

BestOfBrede

Well, if he puts in as much effort as he did on his loan return to us...
Then the ha has are certainly going straight back down!
Go Clint!

Berserker

Didn't Klinsman tell him he needed Prem experience as well as MLS to be in the National team. Clint is just trying to secure his place in the USA squad.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I was "half watching" Seattle's game against LA Galaxy who they beat 2-0 and won some
title or cup or something yesterday.
What I saw he looked lively and really up for it (which you would) and kept hearing his name
+ some of the adverts were of him marketing something.
He's a goldmine for sure.
Good luck to him
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

HatterDon

This is another rumor. He's also listed for Villa and Stoke. The last I heard, he wanted a rest.

Klinsmann is in a bit of a :handbags: with MLS and is attacking the league's star American performers -- Dempsey and Bradley -- as avatars. A lot of his criticism is warranted, but his overall job is the promotion of American soccer. I think he'll be gone right after this summer's CONCACAF tournament.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Buffalo76

:plus one:

When he came back for a 2nd spell with us he was a shadow of the player that played 1st time around. Lets just hope he brings the same shadow with him should he be unfortunate to end up in the gutter of English football. And bleeds them dry in wages too   049:gif

The Rock

Quote from: Buffalo76 on October 27, 2014, 08:49:21 PM

:plus one:

When he came back for a 2nd spell with us he was a shadow of the player that played 1st time around. Lets just hope he brings the same shadow with him should he be unfortunate to end up in the gutter of English football. And bleeds them dry in wages too   049:gif

And he didn't have any service and joined an imploding situation going on around him where a team got relegated. I'd argue if he came into a good team he'd slot right in, but he is aging.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 27, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

I was "half watching" Seattle's game against LA Galaxy who they beat 2-0 and won some
title or cup or something yesterday.
What I saw he looked lively and really up for it (which you would) and kept hearing his name
+ some of the adverts were of him marketing something.
He's a goldmine for sure.
Good luck to him

A goldmine?  I assume you are referring to in Seattle.  Not sure what that has to do with coming to England for a month or two, though.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

HatterDon

And here's the latest at certainly most accurate rendition.

Oh, this just in: The Daily Mirror might have made something up

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/10/27/clint-dempseys-agent-denies-reports-seattle-sounders-star-will-return-englan?

Oh, by the way, for those interested in how he and his club have done & are still doing

QuoteIn his first full season with the Sounders, Dempsey has 15 goals and 10 assists in 26 matches. Seattle won the Supporters' Shield for the first time in franchise history on Saturday

The Supporters Shield is awarded to the team with the best season record. They also won The Lamar Hunt Trophy, which is our FA Cup. If they win the playoffs, this will be the first "sweep of the honors."

Just thought you'd like to know.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel