Our key players

Started by JackyFulham90, October 28, 2014, 05:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Are our British spine down the middle.

Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Ross McCormack

They know the league & what it takes to compete with these 3 in the side we will always have a chance if winning games.

twang

I'd say:
1. McCormack
2. Parker
3. LVC

AUSFFC

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 28, 2014, 05:58:50 AM

Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Ross McCormack

They know the league & what it takes to compete with these 3 in the side we will always have a chance if winning games.

I agree, Burn has been outstanding... and same goes with parker and super ross
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Whitesideup

Don't disagree. Parker playing as well as he ever has for us, but then this is the Championship. Great defensively and lots of energy. Burn - getting better with every game. McCormack - doing ok, but I would argue that Rodders has been doing great down the middle up front.

And let's not forget Bettinelli - the occasional mad moment, a flap or two, but generally very good, and some great shot stopping, eg 2nd half save against Charlton. I also think Bouderov has been playing exceptionally well, and seems to be forging a very good partnership with Burn.

Jamie88

I think Bodurov deserves a mention here as well, he has been equally as impressive as Burn

Bryanthebroom

The Hoog deserves a mention. Top class signing in my eyes

colinwhite

the players that can make the difference and create / score goals are Macormack /Ruiz  and Hugo . If opponents of ours could choose a player in our side to be injured it would be one of these  3.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Jamie88 on October 28, 2014, 08:43:01 AM
I think Bodurov deserves a mention here as well, he has been equally as impressive as Burn

Here! Here! In our top 3 performers this season surely? Very consistent.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Craven Mad

Completely agree with Jacky: Ross, Scott and Dan have proven the value of leaders in each area of the pitch (attack, midfield and defence, respectively).

colinwhite

our 3 most important players are for me , Parker Macormack and Bodurov, in that order .

Holders

Quote from: Craven Mad on October 28, 2014, 11:21:57 AM
Completely agree with Jacky: Ross, Scott and Dan have proven the value of leaders in each area of the pitch (attack, midfield and defence, respectively).

I agree, that thought occurred to me right at the beginning of the season - and then Burn wasn't getting selected. I really couldn't understand that having regard for his leadership qualities at the back end of last season.

Still, all that's ancient history now.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

Teams build from the back that are sucsesful and we are looking better in that regard.
And a good back 4 allows the offensive players to do there jobs.

fulhamben

Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Ross McCormack

? im sure this is parkers first season in the championship
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

Quote from: fulhamben on October 28, 2014, 05:12:28 PM

Dan Burn
Scott Parker
Ross McCormack

? im sure this is parkers first season in the championship

I think he played briefly in the lower division on loan for Norwich (could be wrong).

However, I think the point was that Scott - and the others - have a grasp of the challenge of the Championship, and give the league its due respect (unlike the mad German, earlier this season); hence why Parker told Kit the other day to keep him on, despite being absolutely knackered, as he needed to keep the team motivated and working for the remainder of the match.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I doubt if any of the players have keys.
Normally the groundsmen would lock up.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RidgeRider

Hoogland and Bodurov need to be added to the initial list of 3. Magath actually signed some handy players. I like Staf as well. He is playing better than some have suggested.