watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Quick question about tonight...

Started by Craven Mad, October 28, 2014, 11:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

Anyone know if thermos' are allowed in CC? Somehow, having spent many evenings shivering in my seat, I never thought to bring a thermos before..

I know bottles aren't allowed but anyone had any luck with a flask? The official website isn't too helpful and I wouldn't my tea confiscated by a steward at the gate!

Apologies for posting such a drab thread! 075.gif

LBNo11

...never had any problems with the thermos, the stewards check your bags but once inspected they let you in...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Airfix

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 28, 2014, 11:30:20 AM
...never had any problems with the thermos, the stewards check your bags but once inspected they let you in...

IF they inspect your bag, that is.  Never been inspected once in the JH.

Ronnief

In the premier I often had my bag searched and on occasions the steward insisted on me opening the flask to make sure there was no alcohol in it.  He didn't spot my hip flask!!

Craven Mad

Cheers, all!

This'll certainly make the winter games far more enjoyable.

grandad

Never had my Long Johns inspected by anyone.
Where there's a will there's a wife

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Scrumpy

Judging from the weather forecast, you might like to stick some ice cubes, gin and tonic into that thermos.

Very mild tonight.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Craven Mad

You're both right - turned into a beautiful day today - but I'll appreciate this info in a month or two!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I remember when we played Walsall, the stewards even made us take the tops off bottles of water
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES