https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Country White's.

Started by Full Metal Ham, October 29, 2014, 12:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: LukeJennings on October 31, 2014, 11:01:28 AM
Quote from: OdecaMynoT on October 30, 2014, 10:12:59 PM
Couple more from Somerton and Charlton Adam in Somerset.

Very close to me
...........and now there is a Fulham player in Yeovil!
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

MrProphet

Quote from: LukeJennings on October 31, 2014, 11:04:03 AM
Quote from: MrProphet on October 31, 2014, 07:42:05 AM
I'm just outside Sherborne in Dorset. Season ticket holder for the previous 6 years. Hate to think how many hours I've spent on the train over the years!

Which side of Sherborne? Very close to me, always on the train up too, what time do you get on?

I'm in Milborne Port so pick it up at Sherborne

You on the train Saturday?

LukeJennings

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on October 31, 2014, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: LukeJennings on October 31, 2014, 11:01:28 AM
Quote from: OdecaMynoT on October 30, 2014, 10:12:59 PM
Couple more from Somerton and Charlton Adam in Somerset.

Very close to me
...........and now there is a Fulham player in Yeovil!

Hopefully with the same success as Dan Burn!
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

LukeJennings

Quote from: MrProphet on October 31, 2014, 07:15:30 PM
Quote from: LukeJennings on October 31, 2014, 11:04:03 AM
Quote from: MrProphet on October 31, 2014, 07:42:05 AM
I'm just outside Sherborne in Dorset. Season ticket holder for the previous 6 years. Hate to think how many hours I've spent on the train over the years!

Which side of Sherborne? Very close to me, always on the train up too, what time do you get on?

I'm in Milborne Port so pick it up at Sherborne

You on the train Saturday?

Ah I see. My first stop! I am indeed, bringing the younger brother so heading up early to do all the shops etc with him as well as lunch. I'm guessing you'll be on a later train?
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Berserker

Is Swindon in the West Country?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on October 31, 2014, 10:45:37 PM

It would like to be.

The Academies for football and rugby that play in the south west set ups have to go to Supermarine in Swindon and onwards past Reading and Henley. This year a muppet from The RFU added Wimbledon to Caitlins fixture list. By that reckoning we are all in the west country.

Anyway of more note. Romantic interludes in Basingstoke and West Bay ????????
Pub wednesday?

Holders

Quote from: Berserker on October 31, 2014, 10:45:37 PM

A couple of years back I was doing a job in Godalming, Surrey, and had ordered equipment to be delivered. The supplier (from Devon) asked if he could deliver at 7.00am so he could "get into London before the worst of the traffic". After the delivery he said he must get on quickly as he had another delivery in London. I asked where to and he replied "Swindon".

So, by his definition, Swindon's in London.

It's all relative. When I told a friend in Paignton yesterday that I'd been to Okehampton the day before his reaction was "that's right up north" and he's a C*****a fan and originally from London.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Shredhead

Quote from: ffccornwall on October 30, 2014, 04:21:15 PM
I now live in Cornwall (ex Tolworth & Guildford), can't get to many games these days but always watch games online. Got tickets for the game at Brighton, still an addict!
Tickets not on sale yet for the Brighton game (at least in the Fulham end). Are you in the Brighton part (with all the Arsenal,  Spuds and Liverpool fans wearing Blue and White scarfs)?
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

ffccornwall

Quote from: Shredhead on November 01, 2014, 08:20:29 AM
Quote from: ffccornwall on October 30, 2014, 04:21:15 PM
I now live in Cornwall (ex Tolworth & Guildford), can't get to many games these days but always watch games online. Got tickets for the game at Brighton, still an addict!
Tickets not on sale yet for the Brighton game (at least in the Fulham end). Are you in the Brighton part (with all the Arsenal,  Spuds and Liverpool fans wearing Blue and White scarfs)?
I guess so, my son lives in Brighton and he got them.

Shredhead

You won't be alone. I know 3 people who have got tickets in the Brighton parts.

Berserker

It's funny how we moan like hell about people sitting in our home ends then do our selves. Mind you I don't see a problem as long as people stay quiet and don't cause trouble

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Kent Cassandra

What about the  East Country Whites?
I regularly meet a couple of STholders on the train to Ramsgate.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

sunburywhite

I saw a bloke once at the World Cup Finals wearing a Scotland shirt

Now that is what I call an optimist
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

I'm a Wessex white

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Shredhead

Quote from: Berserker on November 08, 2014, 09:32:50 AM
It's funny how we moan like hell about people sitting in our home ends then do our selves. Mind you I don't see a problem as long as people stay quiet and don't cause trouble
I doubt the FoFers I know will start any trouble unless they start chucking falafels about.

Shredhead

Quote from: Berserker on November 08, 2014, 09:32:50 AM
Good point, well made. A good reason to have an official neutral area with a code of conduct - colours, cheering, banter, singing allowed but abuse and fighting not allowed.

Shredhead

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 08, 2014, 11:16:05 AM
I saw a bloke once at the World Cup Finals wearing a Scotland shirt

Now that is what I call an optimist
I went to see Trinindad and Tobago v Sweden in Germany 2006 and there were a few Scots supporting T+T because some of their players (inc Jason Scotland) were in the Scottish Leagues and - more importantly - England were in the same group.

Rupert

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 29, 2014, 11:30:50 PM
I spent a weekend in West Bay, just outside Bridport in the summer. There is one Car Park by the marina, holds about 30 cars. My car was the third car to have Fulham stickers in the window! It was bizarre. Spent most of the next two days winking at people asking if they were Cottagers too.

Arrested shortly after.

That would be the West Bay where they filmed Broadchurch, would it? I had a week there in the summer, Highlands End camp site. I didn't see any FFC stickers myself, maybe they were all avoiding me? People do, you know.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

mrmicawbers

Talking about stickers in cars.Maybe Fulham could give us all one with our season tickets cant cost much and good advertising for the club.

Berserker

I've hot a sticker in the back of my car but it can't be seen very well due to the darkened windows

- Martin Luther King Jr.