Ticket for tomorrow needed

Started by f321ffc, November 04, 2014, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

As title anyone got a spare. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

TheManOnTheBus

But its not sold out. I want add "yet", because it won't sell out....
I'm buying mine now.

Fulham33

Why not just pay at the gate - it isn't going to sell out

leonffc

I might have if you are under 16? But I doubt you are.

f321ffc

Thanks for all the advice  i know its not going to sell out but i thought it might save someone be stuck with a ticket, and as i live 200 miles from Craven Cottage and wont be there untill tomorrow i will have to pay extra because buying tickets on the day costs an extra £5. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

TheManOnTheBus

Good of you to think of others (sorry if I was a bit off in my first post)....  but you can buy at the cheaper price now and pick up at the gate just before kick-off to save your £5.

TBM

ffcbulgaria

yea but ticket part of the online store is sort of not working :P

>>> "The service is unavailable."

ffcbulgaria

awesome, site is working again, ticket booked :-)

f321ffc

082.gif Thanks to hovewhite for the offer but i had booked a ticket through the ticket office before your message .

Thanks again 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

The Equalizer

I bought mine last night easily enough. Not only that, but I got to sit next to a friend in JH, Block CL. Much to his chagrin.

Any ideas what time I can pick up the tickets? Don't fancy queueing much before the match and need a couple of beers.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 05, 2014, 12:22:02 PM
I bought mine last night easily enough. Not only that, but I got to sit next to a friend in JH, Block CL. Much to his chagrin.

Any ideas what time I can pick up the tickets? Don't fancy queueing much before the match and need a couple of beers.

Buggrit!

Look here for details of the collection point.  2 hours before the game, seems to be.

The Equalizer

Yeah, saw that Chris. Was hoping the main ticket office might be open earlier. Will call them.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc