Started by LRCN, February 01, 2010, 11:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/February/OkakaDeal.aspx

Okaka Joins Fulham
Monday 1st February 2010

Fulham FC News Powered by LG Electronics

Stefano Okaka

Roma striker and Italy U21 international Stefano Okaka has joined Fulham Football Club on loan until the end of the current Barclays Premier League season.

Okaka teams up with the Whites after scoring a stunning winning goal during Roma's 2-1 victory over Siena on Sunday afternoon.

The 20-year-old striker came through Roma's youth system before making his First Team debut in 2005 and scored his first Serie A goal in September 2006 against Siena.

Last season Okaka gained valuable experience on loan to Modena and Brescia before returning to the Stadio Olimpico for the 2009/10 season.

Fulham fans who attended the Club's UEFA Europa League tie in Rome will recall Okaka's impressive performance against the Whites in November 2009. A few weeks later the striker made his debut for Italy's U21 team.

boxhockcycsock

Brilliant. We definitely need another clinical finisher to pair w/ BZ for when Nevland gets tired. AJ's finishing has been not so good lately, to lightly state it.

Wouldn't it be something if Elm and Okaka broke into the first team as a strike partnership?
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Lighthouse

Right now Okaka just replaces Kamara. We need another striker don't we?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

With a view to another year loan.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope