watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

William Kvist

Started by gerrys, November 01, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrys

Our loanee, last season, who many of you wished to keep was on the bench for Wigan today.............

EJL

That doesn't negate several of his good performances under Meulensteen. Kvist is the sort of player I would've liked to feature more in the run-in.

gerrys

Quote from: EJL on November 01, 2014, 07:01:48 PM
That doesn't negate several of his good performances under Meulensteen. Kvist is the sort of player I would've liked to feature more in the run-in.
No I wasn't criticising him, I was simply mentioning the fact that he is not considered first-choice at Wigan.....at the moment, at least.

Rhys Lightning 63

I remember meeting him at Motspur Park last season. He gave me a hug and promised me everything would be ok
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Humbled

I liked him and Enoh myself.

PaulJ123

Kvist wouldve been very good in this system alongside LVC I think, shouldve kept hold of him.

dannyboi-ffc

I liked him, couldn't understand why he was so under used. I also liked enoh and couldn't believe we opted for boateng instead. 

Either would've been handy to have in our squad, we seem very short after Parker and lvc.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Tonywa

A very good holding midfield player who used the ball well. Difficult to fit him in last season with Parker and Sidwell in the central midfield positions.

SouthIslandWhite

Felix never used him, once again because he was good.  Magath couldn't spot talent if it hit him in between the eyes.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

dannyboi-ffc

I was very frustrated magath never used him and this will be unpopular but I would've played him at the expense of sidwell

Parker    kvist

Dejagah           Holtby            Richardson
                              Hugo

But that's all in the past, I just felt he was good enough to play a part  Another magath strange decison
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 02, 2014, 08:19:39 AM
I was very frustrated magath never used him and this will be unpopular but I would've played him at the expense of sidwell

Parker    kvist

Dejagah           Holtby            Richardson
                              Hugo

But that's all in the past, I just felt he was good enough to play a part  Another magath strange decison

Sidwell was playing so well he was undropable
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

TonyGilroy

I thought Kvist was OK but no more than that. Nothing wrong with Parker and LVC as our midfield motor. Kvist would be decent as back up.

MrProphet

Kvist was very poorly treated by magath. He did exactly what was needed of a cdm, broke up the play and kept the passing simple,  would have been great cover for parker but instead Felix felt that Fotheringham was clearly a better option.

alfie

Quote from: MrProphet on November 02, 2014, 09:26:03 AM
Kvist was very poorly treated by magath. He did exactly what was needed of a cdm, broke up the play and kept the passing simple,  would have been great cover for parker but instead Felix felt that Fotheringham was clearly a better option.

Tell me please why is it when a manager does not play a certain player that player is poorly treated, Kit is not playing David, is he being poorly treated or is the fact the manager sees these players day in day out, or maybe like Magath, Jol he is clueless as well (new favourite buzz word on here)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Slaphead in Qatar

played many times for denmark. a decent manager would have made him an important part of the team.

twang

I thought he was pretty terrible to be honest. Probably the most stressed out player when on the ball I've ever seen.

Magath did so much wrong, but not playing Kvist wasn't one of them.

MrProphet

Quote from: alfie on November 02, 2014, 10:42:32 AM

Tell me please why is it when a manager does not play a certain player that player is poorly treated, Kit is not playing David, is he being poorly treated or is the fact the manager sees these players day in day out, or maybe like Magath, Jol he is clueless as well (new favourite buzz word on here)

I'd say poorly treated is dropping someone from the squad let alone the team after they had been playing pretty well as treating a player poorly

ToodlesMcToot

Kvist would've been a great fallback option for us should Parker get injured. I'm not saying that he would be the passer that Parker is or be able to control the tempo of our game as Parker does. But he would definitely provide the defensive bite and allow Kit to build a lineup with that safety net in mind. I like him as a player. Nothing flashy but a reliable, good player.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

EJL

Quote from: alfie on November 02, 2014, 10:42:32 AM

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2014-07-04/former-fulham-midfielder-william-kvist-takes-swipe-at-felix-magath/

HatterDon

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 02, 2014, 09:04:21 AM

I thought Kvist was OK but no more than that. Nothing wrong with Parker and LVC as our midfield motor. Kvist would be decent as back up.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Wrong again, Mr. G.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel