watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Magath blames everybody but himself

Started by Lighthouse, November 02, 2014, 11:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

I really can't be bothered to post the article from a man who I believe has some real problems facing the truth. But the headline gives you the idea of what he is saying. He blames everybody but takes no blame himself.

Felix Magath: My Fulham players had no spirit... but the last Englishman with that was Winston Churchill!
Ex-Bayern Munich boss Felix Magath was sacked by Fulham in September
The Cottagers were relegated from the Premier League under the German
But Magath says his players lacked order, discipline and fitness
Former Prime Minister Winston Churchill was the last Englishman to show 'English spirit' according to the 61-year-old
Magath also describes the club's lack of silverware as 'failure'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2817537/Felix-Magath-Fulham-players-no-spirit-Englishman-Winston-Churchill.html#ixzz3HuXMHcnn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

K33NY

He is so bitter about being sacked, while Kit has the SAME players and taking points, he is so bitter about this and just cant realise HE was the problem not everyone else

Holders

Not that many of the relegated team were actually English, were they?

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

nose

he told us he had never failed and assured us he would succeed.... he was wrong on both counts.

if i am being charitable he was the wrong man for the wrong job

but actually i think he was not just that I think he was nuts, he was worse than jol and until magath i thought jol our worst ever manager..... the article proves what a lunatic he is.

domprague

It's never his fault,
It never his fault,
Always the victim,
It's never his fault.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

ChesterTheTabby

I would be seething ...but it's really just sad. He is a sad, sad little man
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cmg

Obviously angling for the Liverpool job.

Jamie88

That last sentence from the article really sums up what a sad loser he is. Basically calling our club and it's entire history a failure

K33NY

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 02, 2014, 03:12:06 PM
That last sentence from the article really sums up what a sad loser he is. Basically calling our club and it's entire history a failure

Yeah when he was here he praised Fulham for its history, now suddenly its a failure, like I said before he is so very bitter for being sacked

love4ffc

'The last person to show this properly (English spirit) from England was Winston Churchill. But I didn't see much close to that during my time at Fulham.'

I would take that as an insult for all English.  To me he is saying that all of England has no spirit.  At least not since Churchill.  

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: love4ffc on November 02, 2014, 03:37:46 PM
'The last person to show this properly (English spirit) from England was Winston Churchill. But I didn't see much close to that during my time at Fulham.'

I would take that as an insult for all English.  To me he is saying that all of England has no spirit.  At least not since Churchill. 

Not offended by the bitter ramblings of a madman.

jags24

Twig

Quote from: Holders on November 02, 2014, 11:59:11 AM
Not that many of the relegated team were actually English, were they?

Good point

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

blingo

Sad Magath, just very sad that you have to resort to speaking utter crap to the gutter press.

Forever Fulham

I really hate that man.  And I try not to hate anyone. If he really said all these things, he'll never work again.  We've heard no one in Germany will hire him.  Now, no one in England will hire him.  He insults Fulham's lack of trophies.  And after insulting an entire nation's collective character, I can't see any club in any other country hiring him.  What a bitter bridge burning fool.  All of the P.R. stuff they tried under him --- the open training ground moments; the periodic updates and personal messages--- all to put a best face forward while he was still in charge.  But we all have since heard how he alienated players, how he isolated certain players; how he overtrained them, exhausted them, spent too little time on tactical training, and too much time on physical conditioning.  Threatening punishment to any player who would as much as talk to their ostracized teammates.  Ah, well.  Just keep winning and tying under the new manager, men.  That says it all.

HatterDon

Well, he was right about the fitness. We've fought back to draw 3-3 in our last two road games under Kit. Last season, if we were a goal down in the second half you could always count on us conceding again. I've never seen an English team as unfit as Fulham under Jol.

Magath, he's an idiot. Only a German idiot would celebrate an Englishman who kicked Germany's ass.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel