watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our goal difference

Started by The Swan, November 03, 2014, 07:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Our goal difference is -6 at the moment. Following the Blackpool game hopefully we can get it to even. Another win on Saturday then we will be + for the first time this season. We must get six points from these two home games.
The Swan

SouthWest6

We won't beat Blackpool 6-0 and I doubt very much we'll keep a clean sheet. That's not being negative, that's just being realistic.

SP

I'm expecting 4 points from the next 2 games.

Lighthouse

I wish I had that confidence to think we could win let alone win easily against anybody.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Swan

Did we not beat Bolton 4-0 and Charlton 3-0. Blackpool are a far inferior team to either of them.
The Swan

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Swan on November 03, 2014, 09:15:18 PM
Did we not beat Bolton 4-0 and Charlton 3-0. Blackpool are a far inferior team to either of them.

They seem to defend relitavely well, can't recall them taking an absolute hiding , unlike us. They just struggle to out score anyone.

ChesterTheTabby

A win at any rate on Wednesday and I will be a happy camper. 2-0 to the Whites seems realistic
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

westcliff white

new manager syndrome, players always play a little better for what ever reason, Personally I think we will win either 2 or 3 - 1. Roberts maybe getting 20 minutes at the end against some tired legs, but then I think he should get 15/20 minutes in quite a few games like that, he has quick feet and  his movement is good so it will panic and stretch defences out. He may not track back but I am not wanting him to do that.

Huddersfield will be a tough game i think either 1-1 or 2-1 us, could be a game to get smith on for 20 minutes or so towards the end.
Every day is a Fulham day

Baszab

It is certainly a FACT that if we win all our games we could be promoted

snarks

I'm not even thinking about a scoreline, just wanting the points from the Blackpool game, and hopefully not conceeding.

Huddersfield is a different matter entirely, as they too have hit a decent run of form.

filham

It is good to see the goal difference getting better but we cannot expect huge scorelines to be regularly achieved. The important thing is 3 points from as many games as possible and we certainly look capable of taking six points from the next two games at the Cottage. It won't be easy but that must be our target.

Mokes

The only team to put even 4 goals past Blackpool is Huddersfield in a 4-2 win. To suggest we should put 6 past them, is ridiculous and disrespectful. We should comfortably win this, but with Ross out and Amore possibly in we're a good chance of giving away a couple of penalties and not having the attacking prowess we have shown of late. We can't afford to be complacent against any team in the position we're in. I will take any win.

J.Perkins

Getting 6 points is necessary. I can see us scoring quite a few in both games, but we will concede against Huddersfield.