more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shorey joins - OFFICIAL

Started by LRCN, February 01, 2010, 11:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

boxhockcycsock

haha, that's very attentive of you, mate. tbh, I don't know much about the lad, but have a positive perception from things I've heard. I hope he does well for us.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

fulhamguy

Haha very attentive, been taken down now though!
COYW!

Lighthouse

The BBC have picked up on it on their rolling transfer latest. The writer wanted him to go to Forest where he had a good loan spell earlier. We are not going to be trapped in this three clubs a season thing are we?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Teabag

Beginning to look doubtful now according to the BBC. Shorey's name has now disappeared from our player list!

TonyGilroy

As I understand it we're only allowed 2 loans from English clubs.

There may be some confusion as to Smalling's status and we already have Greening.

So maybe we've been told that we can't add Shorey because of Smalling or perhaps we now have the possibility of a loan for Beattie (or someone else) and have to choose or make one a permanent move with no real time to do so. Or persuade West Brom to let us finalise the Greening move as we did with Gray last season.

Could be very complicated with not much more than 4 hours to go.

Lighthouse

No Smalling is our player. He leaves in the Summer for United. The only problem is if Shorey has played for three clubs in a season. But loan games and the like do get confusing so I predict no problem. Just a Fulham cock up.

Lighthouse

Further to the this we have signed a kid for an earlier reported 500,00. But it now said he cost 2 million. Maybe we have let Storey story be dropped for German full back.

Lighthouse

ITS OFFICIAL STOREY SIGNS ON LOAN UNTIL END OF SEASON

LordFloyd

straight into for the team for portsmouth then i hope.

Lighthouse

The Club can confirm that Aston Villa defender Nicky Shorey has joined on loan until the end of the 2009/10 Barclays Premier League season, with an option to buy following the loan spell with the Whites.

Shorey began his professional career at Leyton Orient before moving to Reading FC in 2001 where he became an integral member of Reading's First Team for several seasons.

Shorey's impressive form for Reading in the Barclays Premier League earned him international recognition in 2007, with the defender make his full England debut against Brazil at Wembley before gaining his second cap against Germany at Wembley in the same year.

Following Reading's relegation to the Championship, Shorey transferred to Aston Villa in 2008 on a three year deal. Shorey will be a welcome addition to Roy Hodgson's squad for second half of the 2009/10 Barclays Premier League season.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/February/ShoreyLoanDeal.aspx#ixzz0eHzTw6VZ

os5889

quality player, he was fantastic when he was at Reading and will give us an attacking left back option and provide strong competition for Konchesky, a shrewd and positive move

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Lighthouse

Him on the left and Kelly on the right and Hughes back where he belongs. Yes I feel a little better already.

clintclintdeuce

;D Applause for Fulham  ;D

February is here and were back on track. Eternal optimist Tom is back.
The Dude abides.

Lighthouse

With a view to a permanent transfer