watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta is back in training...

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 04, 2014, 01:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

and Kit says he looks very, very sharp (according to the press conference video on the offal). Would you expect him to come straight back into the LB position and then have Stafylidis on the left wing?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mokes

westcliff white

if Amore is fit then for me he has to start, he was looking good before his injury
Every day is a Fulham day

Zu-Meister

we dont really have a left wing position, left side midfield of the diamond. could be a possiblity, id be happy with either staf or amore at left back.

MJG

I look forward to seeing him running straight into the back of players without stopping and giving away freekicks when doing that. I knew i had missed something over these last few games.

twang

Good news!

I might have to eat my words but we really should win against this Blackpool team at home, with or without Amore. But we'll need both Kav and Staf on the left to cover for eachother. Because none of them are good enough left backs to hold their own.

Fernhurst

Good news........ Strong left back and useful at set pieces going forward..... Think Staffy could do with a rest.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

love4ffc

This is good to hear.  Can't see him coming in right away but would love for him to take over the LB again.  As for left wing...I'm a toss up between Stef and other players.  It depends on the game and what kind of football we are trying to play.  More defensive style with the quick attacking break away then I see Stef.  If we are going to play more offensive then I would like to see Hyndman as he has better vision of the pitch for the attacking passes.  
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

J.Perkins

I am very happy with the news, and hopefully we can play Nando and Staf down the left. IMO, they are the best pairing we have down the left.

TheManOnTheBus

We were seriously short of experience on the bench on Saturday and no real defensive options.  Would be good to have Amore back.  Perhaps bench tomorrow. 

filham

If we can avoid injuries/bookings on Wednesday then Kit may have an injury/suspension free squad for Saturdays match. That is good news.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Staf was the weakest link saturday, if Amore is fit I'd start him.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

HatterDon

Love Bite's return will ensure who will earn Fulham's next  096.gig
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Forever Fulham

We all know he gets overly physical when it isn't needed.  But I've come around to respect his game and his integrity.  Since relegation, he seems to have redoubled his commitment.  Reports showed him as training hard, self-motivated. Working hard on his form.  Perhaps as a continental player, he initially thought he had to be more physical, more rough house style, in the Prem.  I don't think he had a rash tackler reputation  before coming to Fulham.   He seems to want to stay with the club and help it get back up.  He could have instructed his agent to "get me out of here, any way, any how".  But he apparently didn't.  I see him as loyal to the club until convinced otherwise, so I'm backing him for his effort and commitment.  If Kit likes what he sees, and says so, all the better.  Now we'll see.  His availability means we'll be more rested in the back.

@jolslover

We wont get an easier game this season than Blackpool at home

Although he is naturally a CB, I would say Amorebieta is the best LB we have
STH H3

hovewhite

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I've always hoped he'd be a regular, I know his faults but he is what we need,
perhaps LM as he provides that little extra 'fear' amongst the opposition which
we lack.
If he could control his 'blood rushes'  he could even be a defensive midfielder !!!
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria