News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

positive thoughts please ladies and gents!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, November 05, 2014, 12:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Apparently positive thoughts breeds positive energy and as a result we get positive outcomes. As Fulham is what brings us all together and tonight would be a massive 3 points given last night's strange results. Lets have a thread where we all post a happy memory about our beloved Fulham.   It can be anything, from a match to a player to a goal or even a personal experience. 

Just post the first happy thought that enters your head and like Pharell Williams would say make sure it's "HAPPY"!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

CorkCity

Being positive is not easy where Fulham are concerned . 
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Holders

So many happy memories, actually but the funniest was once being asked to autograph someone's programme!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Kent Cassandra

The utter joy as Mitchell's rebound trickled slowly over the line
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Holders

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on November 05, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

I still remember his after-match description: "I 'it it, it 'it 'im, it wen' in".
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Not particularly a happy occasion, but our fans support of MOF was very emotional prior to the evening game after Diana and Dodi's deaths
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

nose

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on November 05, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

Oh yes...... I think time nearly stood still, the ball seemed to be slowing down and the birmingham defenders and goalkeeper all looked certain to intercept...what an evening that was!

filham

So many from Tosh's hat trick against Newcastle to Dempsey's winner against Juventus.

alfie

Always positive, never ever go to a match thinking we might or will not win
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Chesh

I'm 46 now, and I can still vividly remember the moment 39 years ago when my (sadly now departed) proud dad handing me a black & white bar scarf and bobble hat (knitted by my nan!) as i stood in the kitchen, and then it dawning on me that this meant he was taking me to the match for the first time.

I was absolutely thrilled, and when I enter Stevenage Road this evening, as always, a small part of that memory will re-surface, and I love the feeling that gives, coupled with the anticipation.

COYW!

049:gif

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

premFlem

However beautiful the
strategy, you should
occasionally look at the
results.
Winston Churchill
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Sgt Fulham

Full time whistle against Juventus and Hamburg. Going into games in the prem against teams like Arsenal and Liverpool at home somewhat expecting a result, rather than hoping for one.

jms

Seeing Simon ( legend ) Davies's goal V Hamburg hit the back of the net.....game on  049:gif

colinwhite

Mitch`s goal in the first semi final at hillsborough . We all went absolutely bananas ! And what a great goal that was .
Mullerys volley against leceister in the cup also sent everyone where I was standing into   in the enclosure into delirium .

Me and my mate Steve were standing on the terraces at the cottage in the sixties and a guy known as Pugh ( he used to whiff a bit ) came along and stood next to us . We knew  him from school and were nice to him although he was let us say a special character and was a kid with learning difficulties .
A foul was committed against Les Barrat who got hacked down from behind , and when the ref declined to give us a free kick the crowd went ballistic . About 2minutes after things had quietened down Pugh shouted the worst tirade of swearwords I have ever heard at the Ref . Steve and I cracked up , and the people around us all looked totally dumfounded !
Poor old Pugh i wonder what ever happened to him .