watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I think it's pretty safe to say

Started by SouthWest6, November 05, 2014, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

That we will not be getting anywhere near the playoffs this season with that team, well, mainly that defence anyway.

Yes, we came back from 2-0 down, but shouldn't have been in that position in the first place, but for me, the tactics were all wrong again, and the way we approached this game was far to over confident.

On a brighter note, Huddersfield will take us to the cleaners Saturday if we defend like that again, and if Blackpool, Brighton all pick up points again, then we're back where we started.

Bit of a reality check really!!

Brentford are doing well though..

fulhamben

brentford are doing well. i can see a spanking for us at theirs. worrying thing is just how are these experienced defenders going to turn it around. i can see kit reverting to sticking defenders in midfield again. ok it wont be pretty, and it will be smash and grab football, but it was more effective.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MiltonBurrows

At least we are not losing and are proving difficult to beat in the league. We need to strengthen at the back, thats pretty clear, but the plus side is that we are scoring a fair few as well.

We are still out of the bottom 3, lets starting worrying when we go on a run of form like under Magath.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

hovewhite

I'll take smash n grab football if it results in wins,any day of the week!

fulhamben

Quote from: MiltonBurrows on November 05, 2014, 10:26:15 PM
At least we are not losing and are proving difficult to beat in the league. We need to strengthen at the back, thats pretty clear, but the plus side is that we are scoring a fair few as well.

We are still out of the bottom 3, lets starting worrying when we go on a run of form like under Magath.
well thats one win in our last 5. we are on our way
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hovewhite

MiltonBurrows

Quote from: fulhamben on November 05, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

We are also unbeaten in 5 in the league. 9 points from a possible 15 is not Magath form.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: MiltonBurrows on November 05, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

We are also unbeaten in 5 in the league. 9 points from a possible 15 is not Magath form.

Thank you for some common sense. Some people on this forum are just so negative that they need to either 1) have their head checked, or 2) are simply pretending to be this way to wind people up.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SouthWest6

We're also 1pt off the bottom 3, with an inform Huddersfield visiting the Cottage Saturday. 

Deanothefulhamfan

Shocking result.... Kit needs to stop playing Dembele over Woodrow, other bad decisions but that's the glaring one.

We are closer to relegation than promotion, hopefully everyone finally gives up the promotion dream. We are more likely to go down than go up

terryr

Putting on Roberts instead of Smith was one of the worst tactical subs ever.
Our man Kit is not a tactical genius by any stretch

SouthWest6

Quote from: maoconnor on November 05, 2014, 10:34:48 PM

Thank you for some common sense. Some people on this forum are just so negative that they need to either 1) have their head checked, or 2) are simply pretending to be this way to wind people up.

I think you need to wind your neck in slightly and let people have an opinion. Not everyone is as upbeat and as positive as you, and shouldn't need to be after that result tonight. Cold hard truth is, that we're now 1pt off the bottom 3, and shipping goals faster than the Titanic shipped water when it sunk.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 05, 2014, 10:40:07 PM

I think you need to wind your neck in slightly and let people have an opinion. Not everyone is as upbeat and as positive as you, and shouldn't need to be after that result tonight. Cold hard truth is, that we're now 1pt off the bottom 3, and shipping goals faster than the Titanic shipped water when it sunk.

I cannot disagree with you SouthWest6, I just wish it were not true. Tonight's result was a catastrophe and we do not have a playoff team. Kit's goal should just be to continue picking up points and steady the ship. We are only 1 point off the bottom three, and it is as you say...a disgrace. We are getting better, but tonight's performance just shows how far off we are from returning to the premier league, and also how absolutely destructive the FM reign was.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MiltonBurrows

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 05, 2014, 10:40:07 PM

We were also rock bottom of the league before Kit came in. I am not defending tonights result, it should have been 3 points in the bag, but we are unbeaten in 5 in the league proving to difficult to beat. Its obvious that are main problem is at the back, i think i saw someone say 16 goals in 30 games. That is a woeful statistic, but we are conceding that many but not losing at the moment. Like you say though everyone has their own opinion, but at the moment i am not as worried as other people on this forum.

HatterDon

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 05, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
That we will not be getting anywhere near the playoffs this season with that team, well, mainly that defence anyway.

Yes, we came back from 2-0 down, but shouldn't have been in that position in the first place, but for me, the tactics were all wrong again, and the way we approached this game was far to over confident.

On a brighter note, Huddersfield will take us to the cleaners Saturday if we defend like that again, and if Blackpool, Brighton all pick up points again, then we're back where we started.

Bit of a reality check really!!

Brentford are doing well though..

We don't have the squad for another season in the Premier League. We'd be right back down. We need to consolidate this season and go up after NEXT season.

This is a recording.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel