more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Two minutes replay" up and it is shocking

Started by terryr, November 06, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Our two conceded goals were in a word....disgraceful
Our second goal looks like it should have been disallowed as Burn pushed the keeper backwards into the goal and away from the ball.
He would have saved it for sure.
We were VERY lucky to get a point. They deserved all three in my opinion.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2014_2015/league/home/blackpool/video

We have to do better on Saturday

Nero

its about time we had a bad decision go our way

Chesh

All true - Burn's & Zverotic's defending for the first goal were both equally shocking, as was Bodurov's for the first.

Also, most refs would indeed have disallowed the corner goal, whether it was actual obstruction or not.

Having said that, we couldn't have done much more in the second half, and that's the best I've seen us  take the game to 10 men (ever!)
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Stefano Okaka Chuka

As I said before in another post about B & B In think Bodurov has proved to be  a more than decent acquisition but he will struggle against big opponents as he did against Cameron Jerome v Norwich. Managers will tend to play their big man up front against him instead of Burn as they did with Hughes when we had the H & H partnership...He has to work on that side of his game.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

epsomraver

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on November 06, 2014, 02:05:16 PM
As I said before in another post about B & B In think Bodurov has proved to be  a more than decent acquisition but he will struggle against big opponents as he did against Cameron Jerome v Norwich. Managers will tend to play their big man up front against him instead of Burn as they did with Hughes when we had the H & H partnership...He has to work on that side of his game.
So Bodurov needs high heels then?

Black and White Town

Our defending is shoddy at the moment, no doubt.
But nevertheless we are playing so much better than at the start of the season, and hopefully can continue to improve.

The biggest improvement, in both the previous games, has been that we have been goals down and have fought back into the match rather than just giving up.

So, yes, not a great performance defensively, but I still see plenty to be optimistic about.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: epsomraver on November 06, 2014, 03:22:42 PM

He needs to bulk up and read the game better. Mind you with high heels you can do it with style.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: TerryR on November 06, 2014, 12:57:09 PM
Our two conceded goals were in a word....disgraceful
Our second goal looks like it should have been disallowed as Burn pushed the keeper backwards into the goal and away from the ball.
He would have saved it for sure.
We were VERY lucky to get a point. They deserved all three in my opinion.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2014_2015/league/home/blackpool/video

We have to do better on Saturday

Having seen the on-line highlights I agree that our 2nd goal should have been disallowed BUT watching the game from the Hammy End last night we should have had 2 certain 2nd half penalties.  As said, their keeper was superb.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

Full game up on the offal. You lucky people.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on November 06, 2014, 03:50:44 PM

He needs to bulk up and read the game better. Mind you with high heels you can do it with style.

I can tell you from seeing him close up that he is one solid player!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

As disappointed & frustrated as I am with the result, someone else posted just remember what it was like under Magath

We would have failed to take a point

We wouldn't be out of the bottom 3

Rome wasn't built in a day & there is an awful lot of work for Kit in getting us sorted

We leak goals terribly @ present & that needs urgent attention both now & in January

We will see how much Mr Khan backs Kit during the next window

Meanwhile games come thick & fast & Kit needs to focus the lads attention on Huddersfield

The Blackpool result is consigned to history

Logicalman

You mean to pump him up?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.