News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Much as i loved what Roy done for the club.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 30, 2010, 09:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'm getting p1ssed off with the supposed big boys nicking our talent ( i know it will always happen) , and he actually seemed the honest loyal type ( i fell for that with Saha , Bullard etc) . Anyhow it's left a bitter taste in my mouth, if he'd have gone for England i'd have accepted it, but been dissapointed, but liverpool are Sh1t, so sh1t that a couple of thousand of their scummy fans were in Hamburg for our final to see a team managed by a man they dont want. If he'd have gone to Inter or abroad, I'd have taken it. But i hate them robbing scousers, can we now revert to calling him Woy?

licker

Liverpool's (prospective) new manager has stamped his authority straight away. During his first press conference he informed.... I am putting Gewwawd, Towwes and Cawwagher on the twansfer list and I am seeking to bwing in Wayne Wooney, Cwistiano Wonaldo and Fwank Wiberwy.  

Apologies for any individuals suffering from Jonathan wossitis.

Bill.

Steve_orino

Wrong Bill-licker.  Funny  :011:, but wrong.

How is the Blue-side-of-Mersey taking all this news?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

licker

We would have preferred somebody like Sanchez to keep them on the downward spiral but i think Roy will be a good asset to them, would like to see them internally combust but i think Roy will keep them up among the challengers, mores the pity.