watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation

Started by Jimpav, November 09, 2014, 01:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Looking at tonight's table it's difficult to see us getting relegated - particularly if the good run of form under Kit continues.

Is it too early to rule out the possibility of relegation?

ChesterTheTabby

I'd say we are looking up the table to see who we can leap frog, rather than looking over our shoulder at relegation. The position or points on the table don't really portray that story, however, I am always a glass half full kind of person anyway. The continued improvement of the squad's unity, a manager that has regained the trust of his players, the staff, and fans, aswell as a run of form that has shown a resurgent never-say-die attitude within the core of the players....who is to say it isn't too late to rule out the possibility of the playoffs!? Realistically we will make the top 10 and that will be a great achievement with the start we had, but who knows what can happen with 28 games left to play.

-Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

GloucesterWhite

I ruled out relegation several games ago. If we can buy a couple of good full backs in January, or loan before then, we have a good chance of reaching the top 6.

blingo

Stop the defence leaking goals and we become a formidable force to be reckoned with in this division.

colinwhite

We need 2 good full backs and  a strong experienced def midfielder in my view, to  strengthen the squad ,cover and give better competition for places.

Peppo

You only need to look at the form table to know that relegation is out of the question.

filham

Anything can happen, our games are all so tight. It was a good well worked win yesterday but had Huddersfield taken their chances when they were dominating in the second half we could have lost.

We now have high profile matches away at Brighton and Brentford followed by a home game at the Cottage against an inform Watford. Let us not start counting chickens until these games are over.

Lighthouse

Relegation is still our biggest fight. Teams at the bottom are playing well and a few injuries to our squad  will mean we will struggle. All the games in this league could go either way. Yesterday had we lost 3-1 we wouldn't be able to argue with the result. At this level teams can miss and score with regularity.

Far too early to dismiss relegation. But nice to be able to say we are at least no longer a push over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

i will only rule it out when we look better at the back. right now i always think we need a 2 goal lead as we look suspect at the back
Every day is a Fulham day

MasterHaynes

if we lose against Brentford then we could be back in the bottom 3, I'll not relax until we are at least 8 points off the 3rd from bottom place. Still hope for a run that wil take us into playoff contention but lets get that gap first

Martinsback

Only 3 points off the relegation zone but 12 above the bottom placed team...considering we were the bottom placed team very recently we are burning away the opposition down there!

Burt

If we draw or beat those other teams around us, as we seem to be doing now, then we should finish comfortably mid-table. I am not sure we are a match yet for the Derbys and Watfords of this world, but considering the amount of upheaval we have been through then that is to be expected.

yannickm27

I believe we can end in the playoffs.
Come on you whites !

fulhamben

of course its possible, but at the moment i find it highly unlikely. just hope we strengthen in jan rather than losing even more assets.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jarv

Agree with Ben. January is key. Until then, fans can expect a few more 3-3 games. Exciting stuff. :58: