https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

David Out The Door In January

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 09, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2014, 01:48:29 PM
Quote from: MJG on November 09, 2014, 01:40:49 PM
So given the press snippet I showed other day with Ruiz agent looking for him to go in jan would you leave him out as well?

No on the lines that he is a far better player than David.
You do what is best for the side..
so as I thought,  one rule for one and one rule for another.

colinwhite

David is not the sort of give and go player Kit likes . He wants to get on the ball and run with it . A bit selfish at times , good but not the team player enough to get in the side . He stood out under Felix when we were devoid of organization and our play was "every men for himself ".

leonffc

Quote from: colinwhite on November 09, 2014, 09:24:07 PM
David is not the sort of give and go player Kit likes . He wants to get on the ball and run with it . A bit selfish at times , good but not the team player enough to get in the side . He stood out under Felix when we were devoid of organization and our play was "every men for himself ".

Bullard wasn't Woys type of player but he didn't ignore him until the time was right

domprague

I wasn't at the Cottage yesterday but I was there for Blackpool and Ruiz worked as hard as anyone.

Quote from: Arthur on November 09, 2014, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: something_amusing on November 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM
I know someone who is family friends with kit. He asked him and basically david doesnt work hard enough in training or or the pitch. Kit only likes hard working players.

I might be tempted to believe you, but the fact that Ruiz gets picked every game doesn't back up your claim.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

jags24

SouthWest6

Apparently, David has an attitude which is up there with the likes of Kerim Frei and Muamer Tanković, he's better than the Club, turns up late when he feels like it, puts in little effort, agent always hanging around etc. It's nothing to do with his ability, he's a very gifted kid, it's all down to attitude and previous with Kit.

copthornemike

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2014, 06:16:40 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on November 09, 2014, 05:44:51 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 09, 2014, 05:05:22 PM
I'd have David in before Ruiz (who I thought was at his best yesterday) because I love the way he moves the ball and I love the way he plays BUT I have heard from three different people that his agent is a pain the arse, he is a pain the arse and that the U21's didn't want to give him a game (from the first team) because he is a pain in the arse. I'm sorry but the team is bigger than a knob head player and a knob head agent. Personally I'm gutted because I love his style

We need skill, vision, harmony, team spirit and the abiity to play to a system in a player. Tick the boxes..... it's a close call between Ruiz and David, but Ruiz shades it for me (doesn't mean i'd play him tho). It is slightly worrying that we only seem to have a choice of two problamatic playmakers, eh?

Id love us to get Shaun Maloney from Wigan in January.
Think his game would suit our team, great little worker and great at dead ball
Situations..
I thought Butterworth - the Huddersfield midfielder - looked good value on Saturday. Lucky that his forwards did not take advantage.

SouthIslandWhite

If its true all these rumours about a bad attitude and bad for the dressing room and a jerk agent, I am surprised Felix didn't feature him more.  He sounds like Felix's kind of man. That said, he is the answer to the trivia question: "Who scored Fulham's last PL goal?"
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: FPT on November 09, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Oh god... MateuszZu may go a tad crazy.

I agree with MJG, it would be suicide to let David go, especially seeing as Ruiz is still looking to leave, though if Kit doesn't fancy him and sees another attacking midfielder that he wants, then maybe it would be best.
hahahaha.....yes indeed, im too gutted to speak. it gets worse and worse for me........

Max Headroom

David has huge potential, but so did taraabt.

David has not yet proved himself at senior level. He needs games and he ain't hoping to get them at Fulham.

The one I was really sad to see go was Tankovic, but he had an attitude on him too

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

"Shut that door" - apologies to L Grayson......

rockieroad

Still want to see him play. Unless he's a fat slob. If he is better than Fulham let him prove it.

love4ffc

I trust Kit.  If the rumors are true about him having an attitude then bye bye birdy.  Just hope Kit finds a good back-up for Ruiz who WORKS HIS ARSE OFF for this club. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

NJFulham

Quote from: alfie on November 09, 2014, 06:52:03 PM
Quote from: NJFulham on November 09, 2014, 01:59:51 PM
My own speculation is David was lied to by Magath to stay. Pouting ever since.

WHY? - maybe he was in Magath's plans but not in Kit's, I know we all wanted Magath to go but you have no real reason to accuse Magath of lying to him.

im speculating. i have no idea.

Roberty

At the moment we are struggling to find a fit defender but we have midfielders and forward to spare

The question is - if you want him in the team or match day squad - who are you going to send back to Motspur Park?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

snarks

I think Roberts would be suited to that No 10 role, (he cant do a worse job than david Cameron haha)

As a young player with his skill in running with the ball, an eye for a pass that he seems to have in the younger age groups, I think it would be ideal to build up his experience that way with 10 -20 minutes here and there.

Still that's why I'm watching from the stands, whilst others manage the team.

Joseffc

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 09, 2014, 09:39:50 PM
Apparently, David has an attitude which is up there with the likes of Kerim Frei and Muamer Tanković, he's better than the Club, turns up late when he feels like it, puts in little effort, agent always hanging around etc. It's nothing to do with his ability, he's a very gifted kid, it's all down to attitude and previous with Kit.

If David was a semi-intelligent footballer he should look at the likes of Frei & Tankovic as examples. Players who thought they had made it before they had even established themselves!

Tankovic is now playing for an average AZ Alkmaar side playing in an average league, whilst Frei is only now, over a year after moving starting to get anywhere near regular first team football for Besiktas. Now if you look on the other hand there have been several players over the years who have done this the right way, worked hard and applied themselves to the Fulham cause and earned themselves deals directly with big clubs... Saha, Finnan, Smalling just to name a few who successfully went on to play for big clubs after Fulham. If he has those type of ambitions we are a proven club in terms of giving players opportunities and allowing players to move on when the time is right.

Skatzoffc

From what I've heard he has attitude problems.
If so, imo we should focus on Eisfeld playing for us.

I know a lot of Arsenal fans who were most upset when they let him go, (because he couldn't get in the team).

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Wimbledon_White

Genuine question...did David play much for Kit in the U21s etc?

something_amusing

Quote from: Arthur on November 09, 2014, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: something_amusing on November 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM
I know someone who is family friends with kit. He asked him and basically david doesnt work hard enough in training or or the pitch. Kit only likes hard working players.

I might be tempted to believe you, but the fact that Ruiz gets picked every game doesn't back up your claim.
I agree actually. Maybe ruiz works hard in training? Or maybe fulham are playing him because of his decent world cup or so they can demand more of a fee when he is inevitably sold?