watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Corked Hat's funeral

Started by OldBrownShoe, November 10, 2014, 07:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

Friends may wish to know that the funeral of John Henry Ellen (Corked Hat aka The Bard) will take place at Rupanyup Anglican Church, Victoria, Australia on Wednesday 12 November at 2pm.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

blingo

lamby

Is anyone on here going? I live in Melbourne and have been thinking of going. Anyone want to share the driving - it is about 3.5 hours drive from Melbourne and a long way to drive by myself.

Airfix

Has anyone mentioned charity donations in his memory?  I know that he was very keen on Young Care (http://www.youngcare.com.au/) which is a charity which seeks to help young people with high care needs to get out of wards full of aged sufferers - the principle being that young people deserve young lives.

the nutflush

Quote from: lamby on November 10, 2014, 10:02:33 AM
Is anyone on here going? I live in Melbourne and have been thinking of going. Anyone want to share the driving - it is about 3.5 hours drive from Melbourne and a long way to drive by myself.

I live in Melbourne but have to work.  I was unaware that he had passed away.  My condolences to his family. 

The Equalizer

Sadly, it's about 12,000 miles too far for me to travel to, but I believe that Mr GoldCoastWhite is going.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc