https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Watford is now on

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 12, 2014, 05:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Sky Sports 1 - noticed not on ofal yet

Nightwind15

Do we have a match??? Is there a live feed?
I played in the first match I ever saw!

H4usuallysitting

Northern Cottager

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 12, 2014, 05:22:00 PM
Sky Sports 1 - noticed not on ofal yet

Bizarre it's not on the site, saw it listed on Sky Sports site yesterday.

We get more coverage in the Championship than we did in the Prem!

ScalleysDad

Was this not always so or at least as soon it went to Friday night.
April is bonkers for evening games and I have an inkling we are in for at least one more announcement. What about Reading going to the Friday?

HatterDon

I know I'm only a stupid Yank, but how can a match be "now on" if it isn't going to be played until December?

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

I'm on Hols that day as Birthday on the 3rd
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: HatterDon on November 12, 2014, 08:59:27 PM
I know I'm only a stupid Yank, but how can a match be "now on" if it isn't going to be played until December?

Think it's because it was previously scheduled for the Saturday and wasn't selected for tv coverage.

Jimpav

This is wonderful news. I've cancelled my Sky subscription but it does not get cut off until the 08 Dec

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Jimpav on November 12, 2014, 09:36:46 PM
This is wonderful news. I've cancelled my Sky subscription but it does not get cut off until the 08 Dec

How come you've cancelled, if you don't mind me asking? We advertise with Sky that's all and we got a kind of code to get half price sky, free line rental and a load of other perks, happy to dig it out if you think you'll miss it! Seems a decent deal but the missus won't allow sky in our house due to previous poor experience!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on November 12, 2014, 09:03:24 PM
I'm on Hols that day as Birthday on the 3rd

So that will be milky bars on you then come the Sheff Wed game or rendezvous in Putney Pies. Those four back to back, home and away, evening games could be quite a hoot. I am going to have to redecorate the whole flippin street to get the brownie points for all of those. I have given up on Brighton away so Happy Birthday.

Berserker

I have to do cleaning, tidying, cooking, gardening, decorating, DIY. I do both the  man and woman's tasks, I am a multi- functional multi-tasker
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on November 12, 2014, 10:55:37 PM
I have to do cleaning, tidying, cooking, gardening, decorating, DIY. I do both the  man and woman's tasks, I am a multi- functional multi-tasker

I used to multi task until one day the phone rang when I was ironing .......................... it was carnage.