watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds Away...

Started by Northern Cottager, November 25, 2014, 10:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Was planning on doing this but just seen the ticket prices...£36 for an adult?!

Less than two weeks before Christmas and they still think they're in the Champions League with daft ticket prices.

MJG

Train for me is at least £63 plus match ticket of £36 (plus fees) and before I step out the door £100 gone.
Pity because I was going to meet up with some Leeds fans who i know through work.

Scrumpy

I know, crazy prices! Apparently we're a Category A match. It must be our host of world class players or our massive firm of trouble makers that is driving the prices up.

Luckily, a friend (who is far more clued up on these things than me) managed to get return train for £26, so it's not too bad for me. But I'd be amazed if we took more than 1000 to this one now.  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Northern Cottager

Train from Preston is only £20 but the whole £36 before Xmas is massively off putting!!

HillingdonFFC

Absolutely gutted I cant make this, we've got a Leeds mate who comes to Fulham a few times a season. A few of my group are going to York for the weekend and bussing in and out of Leeds.
Not sure why its the usual points system malarkey?. Limited availability and high demand??. We're not taking 2500 there in a million years. Thought with it being close to Xmas the club might've done some kind of subsidied travel ?.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on November 25, 2014, 01:09:16 PM
Absolutely gutted I cant make this, we've got a Leeds mate who comes to Fulham a few times a season. A few of my group are going to York for the weekend and bussing in and out of Leeds.
Not sure why its the usual points system malarkey?. Limited availability and high demand??. We're not taking 2500 there in a million years. Thought with it being close to Xmas the club might've done some kind of subsidied travel ?.

When we did Wigan and what not over the last few years away tickets were very affordable and it made the atmosphere much better and the day more appealing to the majority of Fulham fans who are down South.

Oh and subsidised travel etc was just for last season when we were absolutely awful...this season we're just awful.

Wingnut

Wasn't expecting £36 a ticket but I have booked travel already, so I will go.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Travers Barney

Last time at Elland Road recall blabbering on about the ineffectiveness of Steed and his general indifference away from the Cottage/Loftus Road when the little blighter smashed one in...what do I know.

Got on it with that right decent fella Scrumpy knows so looking forward to a similar result.

coyw
We are the whites