watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bragging rights

Started by The Swan, November 24, 2014, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Following our defeat to Brentford last Friday, Fulham have lost their position in the bragging rights of the league teams in West London.
When was the last time we were bottom of this table.
Since we got promoted to the Premier league it has been Chelsea, Fulham, Rangers and Brentford.
Now it is Chelsea, Rangers, Brentford and Fulham. Can we ever regain our bragging rights again.
The Swan

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Well, we are still above Wimbledon.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

The Enclosurite

Being above Rangers and Brentford in that table was never really enough reason to brag though, was it?   086.gif
¡COYW!

alfie

met at work today a fanatical Brentford supporter who proceeded to give me some stick, I immediately agreed with him that Brentford were better team etc and he shut up because he had nothing else to say.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Rhys Lightning 63

Can I argue that seeing as we knocked them out of the cup, and this season are 2-2 (in goals) and 1-1 (in wins) against them. That we still hold an edge over them
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

terryr

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 25, 2014, 04:56:09 PM
Can I argue that seeing as we knocked them out of the cup, and this season are 2-2 (in goals) and 1-1 (in wins) against them. That we still hold an edge over them
You CAN argue that but I don't think any of us are buying it.
I'm not at least.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: TerryR on November 25, 2014, 05:00:17 PM
You CAN argue that but I don't think any of us are buying it.
I'm not at least.

If we'd have played them at Craven Cottage for one of them, then I could of brought in away goals to settle it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Enclosurite

I'm not holding my breath but let's hope we are the ones having the last laugh come May.
¡COYW!

One Martin Thomas

A better argument if we were still in the cup !!!!