https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Return of Curbs ??????

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, November 23, 2014, 01:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 23, 2014, 01:52:22 PM
Quote from: KCat on November 23, 2014, 12:06:41 PM
If it is true that Curbs had convinced Shane Long  and set up the  transfer  deal,  only to be scuppered by the Konstantinos Mitroglou deal then he will do OK.   He said all of the right things when he was dumped by Felix ..........................besides,  if Kit is happy/wants to work with him then surely we should support his appointment, shouldn't we  ???

By all accounts, he actually went round to Shane Longs house to convince both him and his heavily pregnant partner at the time, to move down South. He was successful, and a fee of around 6 million quid was agreed.. Then in stepped the Greek.

If true...if this is bloody true...my blood pressure is rising, time to get off the board for  few.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Black, White and Fred

It isn't the first time i have heard this Shane Long story, so I would imagine it has legs...
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

love4ffc

I am unsure of this.  If it is what Kit wants and it works well for Kit, then so be it. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Lighthouse

Rumour is that Curbs has turned down a chance to return after a disagreement over pay.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Wow are we screwed now :-\
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Oh well Never mind,  move onto someone else

Two Ton Ted

Martin Samuels has tweeted Curbishley turned the job down. How to top and tail your own stories eh Martin!
Never ever bloody anything ever.

hovewhite

Nothing off the pitch with fulham suprises me now.

HatterDon

Well, the fact that we were considering Curbishly shows you how low we've fallen.

Well, the fact that Curbishly wont consider us shows you how low we've fallen.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jem

Quote from: HatterDon on November 25, 2014, 09:07:30 PM
Well, the fact that we were considering Curbishly shows you how low we've fallen.

Well, the fact that Curbishly wont consider us shows you how low we've fallen.

Reluctantly, that just about sums it up.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

cmg

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 25, 2014, 05:19:17 PM
Rumour is that Curbs has turned down a chance to return after a disagreement over pay.

If he's still getting paid off he probably decided there's no point in running for a bus after you've caught it.

SouthWest6

Last I knew, we mugged Curbs off, and sacked him when the guy didn't need to be sacked. We then go back asking him to return, put in a stupid offer, and he's turns us down.. Damn fooking right!!

If that was me, it'd be on my terms this time around, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Club are trying to do this on the cheap.

Curbs knows damn well there isn't anyone else out there, he knows damn well no one has a clue how to run FFC above Kit, and Curbs is already on a decent wack being a pundit for Sky.

Dint take much to work it out does it..

Holders

My understanding at the time is that the club wanted to keep Curbs but Felix wouldn't have it so the manner of his departure might have been relatively less acrimonious between the club and him.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

premFlem

Shame I think both Kit and Khan would have benefited.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree with premflem, both would have benefited....

We do need more staff around Kit, he should have all the support he needs. I hope there are other candidates

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day