News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is that Dickson Etuhu in our friendly ?!

Started by Sammyffc, November 14, 2014, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Just seen somebody on Twitter say number 8 is Dickson . At first I thought it was sambou, but now I'm thinking it actually could be. Looks like a big bloke compared to what I remmember of sambou .  :49:

cmg

It was Sambou in the 2nd half. Certainly looked like Dickson in the 1st. He is a free agent and was rumoured to be training with us.

twang

I think it could be Dickson in the first part of the highlights, and then Sambou (much shorter) nearer the end.

Southcoastffc

Certainly the CDM for most of the match wore a number 6 shirt and had what looks like a bandage on his right hand/wrist.   Later in the match the CDM wore a number 15 shirt, no bandage and shorter hair.  I think twang may well be right.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

FFC1999

valdeingruo

How much of West Ham's squad could you have considered first team? Anyone know?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Craven Mad

Quote from: andersons11 on November 15, 2014, 01:35:50 AM
How much of West Ham's squad could you have considered first team? Anyone know?

Matt Jarvis, Joey O'Brien and Andy Carroll are first team players. Vaz Te and Nolan can't be far off. Don't know about any of the others.

PaulJ123

I remember thinking whoever it was was looking very composed in there, I really like the look of Sambou from what I've seen of the youth team.
Seems a proper enforcer at CM

MasterHaynes

Quote from: PaulJ123 on November 15, 2014, 03:28:20 PM
I remember thinking whoever it was was looking very composed in there, I really like the look of Sambou from what I've seen of the youth team.
I must admit I'm surprised he hasn't made the bench as he would be a good support for Parker in the last 10-15 minutes when we need to get hold of the ball in Midfield.

MJG

Get hold maybe,  but his passing is still way off being anywhere near first team quality.

Twig

Quote from: MJG on November 15, 2014, 08:54:23 PM
Get hold maybe,  but his passing is still way off being anywhere near first team quality.

What is "get hold"

Deanothefulhamfan

This would be a bad bit of business if we were to re sign Etuhu.

Not good enough..... Sambou would be a much better option as cover imo.

PaulJ123

Quote from: MasterHaynes on November 15, 2014, 07:59:26 PM
Quote from: PaulJ123 on November 15, 2014, 03:28:20 PM
I must admit I'm surprised he hasn't made the bench as he would be a good support for Parker in the last 10-15 minutes when we need to get hold of the ball in Midfield.

Agreed, better than bringing on Hyndman in that role

dannyboi-ffc

I'd prefer baird to Etuhu but either would be a decent backup for midfield. Baird would be handy. I'd bring back tunnicliffe too. Suddenly we'd look a lot stronger in depth for midfield without spending much money. Baird would be peanuts and tunnicliffe has a clause to be recalled in January. We'd be two players better off just like that,  plus Kaca too.  
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham1959

Who was our goalkeeper ?  Two of the goals looked a bit soft.

Twig

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 16, 2014, 01:01:54 AM
I'd prefer baird to Etuhu but either would be a decent backup for midfield. Baird would be handy. I'd bring back tunnicliffe too. Suddenly we'd look a lot stronger in depth for midfield without spending much money. Baird would be peanuts and tunnicliffe has a clause to be recalled in January. We'd be two players better off just like that,  plus Kaca too. 

Agree about Tunnicliffe, at 21 he is starting to look a decent Championship midfielder who might well be capable of the step up to the Prem.