watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we got what it takes

Started by SouthWest6, November 15, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

To take maximum points from both Brentford and Brighton? Brentford are on a good run of form right now and currently sit in 6th, Brighton will always be tough to turn over, especially at their place.

For me, these 2 games are really difficult to predict as everyone seems to beat everyone in this division, but I'd be happy to take 4pts.

We could however, possibly lose both, they are losable games, but win and i think everyone will have to sit up and take notice of Fulham under Kit. 

Sgt Fulham

We beat Brentford earlier this season so I dont see why we cant do it again. Brighton are below us and so we should aim to beat them. Having said that I would in no way be disappointed with 4 points.

MasterHaynes

just to keep the gap between us and the 3rd relegation place we will need a minimum of 3 points, with at least a point from Watford at home. Forgetting about the playoffs just focusing on the resurgence in form of Bolton and Birmingham under new managers we ideally need 7 points out of the next 3 games, it is going to be tight up to the last game for any team in and around the relegation area. The sooner we start to pull away the better.

Scrumpy

I would be ecstatic with 4 points. A draw at Brentford and win at Brighton is possible, but difficult.

Don't be fooled by the result at Griffin Park earlier this season. They rested plenty of players and we were desperate for a result of some sort and played one of our stronger teams. A half interested home crowd will also be replaced next Friday by a full (almost) stadium of baying lunatics! Our boys will need to keep their heads for this one, against a team that have won three on the bounce.

Brighton should be marginally easier, since they seem to be struggling at the moment. But no more than Wigan were when we went up to the JW Stadium a few weeks ago. We managed a draw on that day.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Fulham76

We're never easy to predict but if you offered 4 points from those 2 games, I'd take them.

ChesterTheTabby

Have agree, four points from those two games would be a nice return.

Watch us beat Brentford and draw Brighton based on our recent results
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

There is hope, McCormac is looking good and with Hugo a threat there is now  a chance of a surprise goal or two from us.

I don't think we do back to back away wins but three or four points from these two matches should keep us out of the relegation places.

DevonFFC

I think rested after international break, Brentford within a stones throw on us hardly an away game although it is like stepping back in time with holes in the floor for toilets and no fresh running water I still believe we will over run them. The class of our team will shine through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HatterDon

Three points, I'm afraid. I think we lose down the road.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Six would be great,  four would would be nice and three should be the minimum we need to get.

RaySmith

Yes, we have got what it takes.

But these will be tough , even games - but lets hope we manage to get a couple of decent results.

Just take each game as it comes, and try to get a result, I'm sure  is the right philosophy.

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Peppo

Looking at the table you would see Brentford so much higher that it makes the game look extremely tough. But looking at the form table (6 games) we are higher than both of them. These are games that we should have the expectation of being able to win. A win and a draw would be very pleasing.