watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bettinelli

Started by Cravenawin, November 19, 2014, 01:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

The current situation with Bettinelli coming from the Offal is deafening. Two days before our next game and not anything about what's wrong with him. If he is injured, surely they could let supporters know the extent of the injury and if he's missing Brentford. Sure don't want Kiraly between the sticks.

TonyGilroy

Maybe they don't know if he'll be fit and even if they do why tell Brentford our team two days in advance.

MJG

Press conference tomorrow will let us know whats happening

Horsfield_No9

He posted a picture on Twitter today of his finger in bandages. He says hopefully he will play. Apparently it was a skin graze in England training.

Invalid Tweet ID
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

bucksfulham

Looks more like a splint to me. Perhaps it's broken. I hope not. I don't see how he grazed it with a glove on.

horse1031

Get ready for Kiraly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: bucksfulham on November 19, 2014, 02:14:48 PM
Looks more like a splint to me. Perhaps it's broken. I hope not. I don't see how he grazed it with a glove on.

Unless it was something which didn't happen in training hence the "personal reasons" explanation.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

alfie

Quote from: horse1031 on November 19, 2014, 03:44:32 PM

lets not put the guy down before the game, if he plays and is poor then by all means give him stick, equally if he plays and is good then give him praise, but let him play first.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

res

Quote from: Cravenawin on November 19, 2014, 01:29:31 PM
The current situation with Bettinelli coming from the Offal is deafening. Two days before our next game and not anything about what's wrong with him. If he is injured, surely they could let supporters know the extent of the injury and if he's missing Brentford. Sure don't want Kiraly between the sticks.

What's the point in telling Brentford about a possible injury to our goalkeeper especially if he plays with one. Reminds me of Jol kindly telling the world that Hangeland had a bad back and had trouble jumping....so our opponents simply got their players to jump against him

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: alfie on November 19, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

lets not put the guy down before the game, if he plays and is poor then by all means give him stick, equally if he plays and is good then give him praise, but let him play first.

:plus one:

..FOF..

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on November 19, 2014, 02:08:21 PM
He posted a picture on Twitter today of his finger in bandages. He says hopefully he will play. Apparently it was a skin graze in England training.

Invalid Tweet ID

If it is just a skin graze, hopefully our medical team have a strong painkiller :D

...and yes, no hurry in letting the opposition know about his condition.... let them sweat a bit.

Syd Cupp

Quote from: alfie on November 19, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

Had to chuckle with Alfie's comment "Lets not put the guy down before the game" its Lucky then that he's not a Horse..!!! Ha Ha :dead horse:

MJG

He's fine and fit for Friday

SouthWest6

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.