News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone else have a 'QPR-ish' feeling about this Brentford game?

Started by SouthWest6, November 19, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

Just like the one away to QPR under Martin Jol, where most of us witnessed some of the most dreadful football ever played by Fulham? Not the footballing bit, but just a general feeling leading up to the game that we're going to roll over and have our tummies tickled.

Just like that QPR game, I've had this niggling feeling for the last couple of weeks now that just won't go away, and that we're walking straight into another Fulhamish event.

Hope I'm wrong, I really would like to make it 7 unbeaten before we play Brighton & Hove Albion.

SP

HatterDon

I think we'll lose and we'll lose because (a) BrenTford are at home and (b) BrenTford will play better than we will on the day. They're a good club, and we're not going to stay undefeated until the end of May.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Brentford are on great form, and are one of the best footballing sides in the league. We will struggle there is no doubt about it.

I would be over the moon with a draw, but can't see us getting a result here.

Travers Barney

Prefer to recall the previous seasons victory against Rangers than that horror show....great away day with Fulham that..one of the best in my memory.

Defend properly Friday and our creative players should prove to much for the Bees.

coyw
We are the whites

SouthWest6

One of the best footballing sides in the League??!! Give over, they're on a good run granted, but they are not one of the best footballing sides, no way, noooooo way. If we lose Friday, we will simply lose because it's bloody Brentford at Brentford, a derby, and a typically Fulhamish game that we'll roll over in.

However, on our day, we're head and shoulders above Brentford, I just hope we're having one of those days..

Deanothefulhamfan

Ok I said one of the best sides...  I would put Derby at the top of the tree. Who imo are easily the best side in this league, but from what I have seen they play very good football... I would say they were the best footballing side in league one last season and have continued to play the same way. They lack a decent striker but not players who like to play the ball on the floor.

That being said at times Fulham have shown they are one of the best footballing sides in the league, so it should be a good game. Just one I am not confident over

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

ChesterTheTabby

Nope. We are in the midst of a revolution. Kit and the boys will redefine the term "Fulhamish" into a positive word that is only connected with fight backs, determination, grit, and victory. PREPARE YOURSELVES - FULHAMISH IS COMING.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 19, 2014, 11:29:36 PM
One of the best footballing sides in the League??!! Give over, they're on a good run granted, but they are not one of the best footballing sides, no way, noooooo way. If we lose Friday, we will simply lose because it's bloody Brentford at Brentford, a derby, and a typically Fulhamish game that we'll roll over in.

However, on our day, we're head and shoulders above Brentford, I just hope we're having one of those days..

Chelsea mate who has a membership there said they're a cracking little side and all my Bees pals say they're the best footballing side they've had in living memory. They have beaten Derby who battered us twice so no mugs. Personally be happy with a point although I have a feeling Brentford might freeze under the expectation of their fans

St Eve

I expect us to win and would be disappointed in anything less

HatterDon

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 19, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

So, how many Brentford matches have you seen this season?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

GloucesterWhite

MJG

It will be a tough game make no mistake of that. They are on form and if we get a draw thats a decent result, but of course a win would be better.

GrumpyWhite

As mentioned in another thread I never expect FFC to win but hope they win.

This will be my first match of the season (and Brentford are Mrs G`s team) - so I am not confident

Sgt Fulham

Im expecting a win but it could go either way. Really hard game to call.