https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

See yer non plan b Kit!

Started by BestOfBrede, November 21, 2014, 09:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungsBitter

Quote from: nose on November 21, 2014, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: Baszab on November 21, 2014, 10:37:18 PM
There is no plan B because we haven't got any B players - the squad has been decimated by the previous idiot.

We needed to shore up the midfield at 1-1 - we don't actually have a player capable of doing that - Eisfeld/ David ? useless at defensive duties

Nose - you are right Williams doesn't contribute enough and we have too weak a midfield - didn't go but assume LVC did a fair amount of running -
thought Ruiz did OK though  -

Zverotic = useless - is that KS' fault ?? who should we bring on - we haven't got a right back a the moment -- or is it KS' fault that he doesn't have a Shaw or Clyne in the squad

I thought we were unlucky to lose in the end - not fortunate to be one up at all

we will have to disagree re ruiz, he was anonymous and unable to keep up and wasteful in possesion... i am not sure what you see in him. but i thought we were unlucky in the end even though we were pushed back for far too long... we need a few bigger and better players

I think that Kit shows his inexperience with the use of Ruiz. Yes he is quality but in the first half we got battered and he was missing most of it stuck out wide right. Kit made the switch at half time and moved McCormack back into mid and pushed Ruiz into #10 role behind Hugo and it worked. I thought Zverotic was excellent first half but he does get some unfair stick, the first goal was not really his fault, fluky pull back past him but the ball was missed by two Fulham players as its crossed 6 yard box.
Where Kit also struggles is how to use his bench. Williams is a work in progress but fades badly towards the end of games and Kit seems struck by paralysis/analysis, Brentford used their subs to bring fresh legs and energy and once Kit has replaced the flagging Ruiz he seems to run our of ideas. Woodrow would have been better sub and Eisfeld for Williams. I was at Wigan and he did the same thing, talked to Pembo, got subs up and running, talked to Pembo, sat the subs down and just does not make a decision. He did the same against Blackpool but didnt really need to against Huddersfield. Tonight was another poor example. I hope it is just inexperience showing and not the problem he is just too nice a guy.
Quark, strangeness and charm

Whitesideup

Quote from: Chutney on November 21, 2014, 10:22:40 PM
I stopped coming on this board because it became full of people wanting to criticise, moan and be negative at every possible chance. We won't win every game with this squad. The team was torn apart in the summer by a mad man and we are re-building, its not kit's team. Can we concentrate on the fact we have only lost one in seven? or is that too positive for you all? I should of stayed away, its depressing on here.
So do it then. What's the point in happy clappy nonsense? Some of us will make comments as to the negative, but also the positive when due, and most of the posts have been pretty good of late. However after being outplayed by Brentford, Brentford for God's sake, you expect us all to be happy as Larry, chuckling as we munch our celebratory late night cheese toasties?

Chutney

Quote from: Whitesideup on November 21, 2014, 11:48:40 PM
I stopped coming on this board because it became full of people wanting to criticise, moan and be negative at every possible chance. We won't win every game with this squad. The team was torn apart in the summer by a mad man and we are re-building, its not kit's team. Can we concentrate on the fact we have only lost one in seven? or is that too positive for you all? I should of stayed away, its depressing on here.
So do it then. What's the point in happy clappy nonsense? Some of us will make comments as to the negative, but also the positive when due, and most of the posts have been pretty good of late. However after being outplayed by Brentford, Brentford for God's sake, you expect us all to be happy as Larry, chuckling as we munch our celebratory late night cheese toasties?

Negativity won't get anyone anywhere, ever. If you think it will, you're wrong.
C O Y W

mangoputney

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 21, 2014, 09:43:11 PM
I warned you all - Kits a great and luvverlyFulham man, but unfortunately nowhere near experienced enough for a team expecting promotions.

Goodnight

I concur
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Deanothefulhamfan

I find it hilarious that you of all people have the right to moan about Kit after being such a loyal servant to Magath....

Also why were you not on here warning us after our good run, from such a postive poster I would expect positive ity when it is due...  Same with a few other posters, who come on and say they were right all along ( this applies to a few, as some have been singing of the same hymn sheet since he took over), after we lose our first game in ages.  Or to moan in the matchday thread but when we turn around a game and win you are nowhere to be seen.

Very funny indeed

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 22, 2014, 03:13:31 AM
I find it hilarious that you of all people have the right to moan about Kit after being such a loyal servant to Magath....

Also why were you not on here warning us after our good run, from such a postive poster I would expect positive ity when it is due...  Same with a few other posters, who come on and say they were right all along ( this applies to a few, as some have been singing of the same hymn sheet since he took over), after we lose our first game in ages.  Or to moan in the matchday thread but when we turn around a game and win you are nowhere to be seen.

Very funny indeed
Sorry Deano but you are wrong.
I am unhappy about the way we played and lost rather than the fact we lost a game!
I have been on here in positive mood many times.
The Magath thing.....
Well ok I did stick up for him, perhaps a little too much. But I did feel he would take us forward with his experience. Unfortunately, we couldn't wait much longer.
I was/am happy for Kit and he has changed us for the better, but I did warn that IMO he won't take us up and even if he does, then he won't take us to higher level. He just hasn't got the experience unfortunately.
It looks to me that he sets out the game plan during the week and sticks to it, even if it is going wrong. Last night was one of these times - no plan B!
We were unable to play our football as Brentford gave us no time on the ball. Our midfield was being dominated and we reverted to long balls. It's at these times that he needs to make changes to his original plan, and why oh why can't he get subs right? He has stated that he is in no rush to bring in any back room staff, well sorry but I think he needs help!

epsomraver

0001.jpeg

nose

Quote from: mangoputney on November 22, 2014, 12:39:59 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 21, 2014, 09:43:11 PM
I warned you all - Kits a great and luvverlyFulham man, but unfortunately nowhere near experienced enough for a team expecting promotions.

Goodnight

I concur

exerience is no guarantee... jol was experienced, magath's record was top notch, branfoot had experience, even alan dicks was brilliant at bristol city..... all experienced and the worst set of manasgers we have ever had!

Kit has transformed the team, he gets the best from his squad.... of course i do not agree with everything he does but he has nonetheless he has been been fantastic. His biggest problem is the imbalance and basic quality of the players.... hopefully that will be corrected and is not down to him.....  but he has the team playing as a team and obviously committed.... i have no complaints!

LBNo11

...despite the fact I disagree with the OP, I'm intrigued, please advise the Fulham boards that are not negative about things, and what is the point of a message board if opinions cannot be shared..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC