watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh Well Bragging rights even so far

Started by SuffolkWhite, November 21, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Didn't their fans love that, it was like a Cup Final for them.................Bless em.

Hopefully get our own back at the Cottage next year and once we have a few more signings in January.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

GrahamG

Well not quite even. We won the game (under Felix) in the competition that Kit subsequently decided not to take seriously and to throw away a quarter final opportunity in the process. Might as well have lost and saved ourselves the bother of the extra games! The game tonight did matter....

SuffolkWhite

Every game matters, but we are not ourselves at the moment as this is a season of transition. I just thought their reaction was was sooooo joyous it highlighted where they have been for so long!
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SouthWest6

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 21, 2014, 10:48:50 PM
Every game matters, but we are not ourselves at the moment as this is a season of transition. I just thought their reaction was was sooooo joyous it highlighted where they have been for so long!

We've be in transition for the last 5 years (by all accounts) without any real improvement, and a relegation. Please don't keep using that word, it's not the correct context of what we're going through right now, it's a mess!!

SuffolkWhite

Well I think we are in Transition as we are bringing youngsters through and so for me that is the right context! And as for Messy! Life with Fulham generally is.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

mangoputney

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 21, 2014, 11:00:39 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 21, 2014, 10:48:50 PM

We've be in transition for the last 5 years (by all accounts) without any real improvement, and a relegation. Please don't keep using that word, it's not the correct context of what we're going through right now, it's a mess!!

+10000000000
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

ScalleysDad

'Transition' should be levelling out by now with a game plan, a style of football, proactive substitutions and a plan B. Just did not look like much of anything tonight. At times the passing and the long balls to space just looked embarrassing. The stats and the evidence will say good luck and well done Brentford but that was up there with the list of poor performances. One day we will, I am sure, get all eleven playing like they mean it.