watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Outflanked Again !

Started by Robbie, November 21, 2014, 11:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Just back, that was DEPRESSING. We surrendered the wings, allowed The Bees to continually whack the ball to the wings, gave their wingers way too much room to control the ball and cut in !   

After about 70 minutes we seemed to be playing for a 1-0 win - WHICH WE NEVER EVER DEFEND

We were way too deep for the final 20 minutes.

Eisfield?  Why 

the nutflush

Eisfeld because Ruiz was completely anonymous.  Our back four are still woeful.  McCormack is an absolute gem but we can completely forget about promotion this season.  We still need proper defenders and more midfield depth.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Robbie on November 21, 2014, 11:14:54 PM
Just back, that was DEPRESSING. We surrendered the wings, allowed The Bees to continually whack the ball to the wings, gave their wingers way too much room to control the ball and cut in !   

After about 70 minutes we seemed to be playing for a 1-0 win - WHICH WE NEVER EVER DEFEND

We were way too deep for the final 20 minutes.

Eisfield?  Why 

Sadly enough when that last ball was whacked to Jota...my stomach churned because I knew he'd score. The flanks is a definite problem, and this isn't the first time. Kit NEEDS to address this problem, like yesterday.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

the nutflush

I know nothing about Jota but was watching on tv. As he came on I thought to myself...this kid looks like he's 15 years old.  I bet he punishes us.  Just had a bad feeling about him.