more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, if next season is to be the season

Started by SouthWest6, November 23, 2014, 08:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on November 24, 2014, 02:31:33 PM
I still think going up this year is a possiblilty, we need to stop conceding woefully silly goals and then I think we will be OK.

I fear that we will lose Roberts and maybe more of our young guns, if we do not go up some may think the grass is greener, maybe we can get one more season from them in the champ but not two more.

Going Up?...Wish I was on the same tablets as you Bud. :005:

FFCAli

Contract negotiations go on behind closed doors so just because nothing's been announced doesn't mean nothing's happening.  Until Kit was appointed permanently the club wasn't about to start negotiations as they didn't know who the permanent manager would want.  Hopefully we'll hear more about extensions in the next month or so.

nose

When adams took over it was obvious he had the right sort of idea. he didn't win every game and i didn't think all his selections/tactics were perfect but he did a brilliant job. the season after he took over went as well as anyobne could have hoped for and we competed with wigan who had loadsofmoney in comaprison.

I think that will be the case with kit, except this division is a bit tougher but I ghaven't seen such a gulf in class, we could easilly step up and lead from the front. But next season. losing to brentford was a pity but hardly a disaster in the grans scheme of things. they stat-rted better and got the tastics more right, and the limitations of our squad were plain for all too see with too many not quite up to it.... but the team worked extremely well as a cohesive united entity and clung on, and but for a bit of late bad luck we could have won. personally I think that shows really well for next season when I hope to see a few new faces on the pitch.

we have a good nucleus and so must build on that. i am as optimistic as i can be for next season.