watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this you? YouGov profile of Fulham supporters

Started by Shredhead, November 24, 2014, 10:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

You would think their feet would get cold.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jonaldiniho 88

I'm 26, don't like slightly left or right as they seem to be the same. Don't like hardcore left or right as that tends to be calamitous for humanity, like a roast, fried breakfast or curry (not a desert fan) and I wear boat shoes and chinos but never heard of aswad. Like all types of music. Play the banjo as one of my sins so bluegrass grows close to my heart.
    Is that a no, no, yes and no.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on November 26, 2014, 07:16:29 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 26, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
Quote from: Berserker on November 26, 2014, 03:02:14 PM
What are boating shoes?

My understanding is that Boating Shoes are footwear you wear on boats when you are sailing around the Solent in your private yacht. I use to wear something similiar when I was a pirate smuggling barrels off rum off the Cornish Coast. They are Canvas type up market plimsolls, generally navy blue in colour.
I wouldn't recommend them when walking the plank.

As an aside Woolly Mammoth did you happen to see the C4 doc on the 40,000 year old woolly mammoth unearthed in Siberia a couple of years ago?

Are you as old as that?

Unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of watching that particular intriguing Documentary. However. I can confirm I am a little older that the Hairy Elephant dug up in Siberia, as my good wife keeps reminding me.
But to be honest I can't remember how old I actually am. Although it am told I have a birthday once a year. I don't know if that is unique, or do others also celebrate a birthday every year as well.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Blimey, they've been in my wardrobe.loads of chinos yes slightly left,over 60, no to ASwad - james Taylor, Neil Young and America, more my music. Prefer seafood to tarts on fire
1975 just leaving home full of hope

jarv

over 60 (and still playing football).
left or right, I don't mind. (still talking football).
curry, no contest.
dockers. (are they classed as chinos) I have loads, thing is they never look the same colour when you get out of shop lighting. Therefore have several I don't like hanging in the bedroom.

GrumpyWhite

Shredhead

The answers to my own questions are:
No
Well left
Not a big fan of pastry - prefer the Prince of Pulses, the chickpea
Prefer ska and tweed

The profile of a Chelsea fan is surprising in one aspect - the 'average' supporter is an 18-24 yr old coleslaw-loving woman. Although her politics are predictably well right of centre. https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/Chelsea_F_C/demographics

The QPR fan is fairly similar to us - 60+ bloke although politics to the right and a spare ribs guzzler. https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/Queens_Park_Rangers_F_C/demographics
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

OdecaMynoT

As an aside Woolly Mammoth did you happen to see the C4 doc on the 40,000 year old woolly mammoth unearthed in Siberia a couple of years ago?

Are you as old as that?
[/quote]

Unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of watching that particular intriguing Documentary. However. I can confirm I am a little older that the Hairy Elephant dug up in Siberia, as my good wife keeps reminding me.
But to be honest I can't remember how old I actually am. Although it am told I have a birthday once a year. I don't know if that is unique, or do others also celebrate a birthday every year as well.
[/quote]

Here's the link if you're interested;http://www.channel4.com/programmes/woolly-mammoth-the-autopsy/on-demand/56943-001

Fascinating programme but had mixed feelings watching scientists from around the globe tucking into this poor creature like a bunch of rabid dogs.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.