more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this you? YouGov profile of Fulham supporters

Started by Shredhead, November 24, 2014, 10:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Are you over 60?
Are your politics slightly left of centre?
Is your favourite food Tarte Flambee?
Do you get down to Aswad in your Gap chinos?

According to this YouGov profile https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/Fulham_F_C/demographics, this is the average Fulham fan, admittedly on a small sample.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

spikey norman

Yes I am over 60 Andrew and as for politics forum rules prevent me from discussing my leanings comrade.
Favourite foods are many but Tarte Flambe isn't no 1 and Aswad and wearing chinos is well down the list.Give me Levis and a Ben Sherman shirt any day!

Berserker

Only one of those criteria refers to me. Also would like to add I'm under 60
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

I am over 60, love sea food, don't own any chinos and since I can't state political leanings, suffice to say, the best government is the smallest government.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

love4ffc

Under 60, can't talk about politics but lets just say I don't believe in parties.  Not a tart of person, love steak and seafood with my best friends Jack and Jim. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

HatterDon

I'm over 60. I don't believe in setting tarts on fire, especially as part of a food ritual. Chino is either a city in California or the guy who kills Tony in "West Side Story." In neither case are they clothing. As for Ass wad, I prefer never to talk about such things. Speaking of which, if RidgeRider even sees me TYPE polly-ticks, I'll be banned for a month.

So, what were we talking about?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

alfie

I am over 60, i quite like Chinos, i don't eat tarts, political leaning ah probably slightly right, and if Aswad play the blues then i would like them.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Beamer

Over 60, just had to look up who Aswad are - am I a bad person.

TonyGilroy

Holders

Yes to 1 and 2
Not into flaming tarts
Never heard of 4
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

What about tarts that are not on fire!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Peabody

Yes, am over 60, dunno what the food is. Understand about political leanings, though when I played football, I played either left back or left half.

Just one question, how can you catigorise Football Fans?

NorfolkJim

None of that applies to me - but I have seen Aswad live once, back when I was young and living in Harrogate

FFCAli

CFS

Southdowns White

It's not me but I'm sure this guy sits further along our row, he always comes in late leaves before half time comes in late for the second half and then leaves on about 82 minutes. I don't know what he listens to or what his political leanings are but it really could be him.

LBNo11

...1 and 2, check. 3, prefer a Ruby or an Italian, 4, Mozart and ancient music + The Who/PF/Led Zep/King Crimson etc.,

As alluded to by my respected Texan friend - Aswad sounds like something to be treated by a dose of Castor oil or Cascara..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Quote from: Berserker on November 25, 2014, 12:01:34 PM
What about tarts that are not on fire!

now you're talking!  :54:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nose

tarte flambe?
I think there must be a punctuation issue.
We all like tarte, and flambe is flambe, a man that tires of flambe tires of life. Crepe drenched in grand marnier and illuminated is one of life's great indulgences.

Tarte au chocolat ou Tarte au pommes are two of the great dishes if you have a waistline capable of coping
But neither of these would be flambe.... the profile is flawed!  

Mind you you can fambe tarte tatin but that isn't really a proper tarte