News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Cup... who are you rooting for now?

Started by AmericanJames, July 02, 2010, 04:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

Now that a majority of our teams are out who are you rooting for or who do you think is going to take it?
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Chopper

Ghana - because of JP and the fun of seeing an African team do well.

Failing that I have money on Argentina to win and Luis Fabiano to be top goal scorer.  :54:
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Tom

I think it would be nice for the Dutch to take it.
Fulham for life!

EdenRob

In the absence of England it's always Holland for me. They're lovely people and have a great attitude to football.

Steve_orino

Group Stages - USA or any squad that included a Fulham player
Round of 16 - USA or any squad that included a Fulham player
Round of 8 to the Final - Holland & Spain as I would like a 'new' winner
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

I am rooting for more reffing errors, FIFA and Sepp Blatter to look even more stupid not to allow technology, and Maradona to feck up along the way. He is due a good one. I can't believe he has managed to more or less behave this long. He must be heavily sedated.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Quote from: finnster01 on July 03, 2010, 02:58:13 PM
I am rooting for more reffing errors, FIFA and Sepp Blatter to look even more stupid not to allow technology, and Maradona to feck up along the way. He is due a good one. I can't believe he has managed to more or less behave this long. He must be heavily sedated.

Is 0-4 a big enough feck up?  Surprisingly he seemed to keep it together - the cameras (I'm sure they were fixed on him) never showed him going nuts...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Logicalman

Nice to see the poison dwarf get his come-upperance at the hands of the Germans .. he almost had tears in his eyes, it was just the amount of coke up his nose that stopped them appearing - and at least we managed to get 2 goals against them before being beaten down :005: