watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In a depressing week when

Started by SP, November 29, 2014, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

A moron carves his initials on the Colosseum & broken Britain fights over cheap TVs - 3 lovely away points for the Super Whites!

COYW

049:gif

YankeeJim

Black Friday is America's "gift" to the world. Not quite the level of English law but a true gift to be sure. Besides 3 points, what is better than watching fat women fight over bargains?

Truth be told, the bargains are usually older, discontinued items and can be bought after Black Friday for the same price. I got talked into getting up at 4am several years ago and the result was the 21" monitor I am looking at. I found it a week later for the same price. 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Some of the behaviour I saw on the telle was embarrassing at the very least. People were like animals. Disgusting really. But the sad thing is, it's all in the shops plans. Funny how it comes about in the midst of a resession and near christmas. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, we shouldn't ever because it has absolutely no reference to any other country barring the states. Yet, as normal, we have to take on the commercial side of things.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

the nutflush

Quote from: SP on November 29, 2014, 05:01:41 PM
A moron carves his initials on the Colosseum & broken Britain fights over cheap TVs - 3 lovely away points for the Super Whites!

COYW

Have you been to the colosseum?  There's initials and graffiti carved all over it. 

SP

Quote from: the nutflush on November 29, 2014, 09:30:35 PM
Quote from: SP on November 29, 2014, 05:01:41 PM

COYW

Have you been to the colosseum?  There's initials and graffiti carved all over it. 

Yes, but I chose to listen to the fascinating guided tour rather than add to their restoration issues.