Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you start against Watford?

Burn
47 (77%)
Hutchinson
14 (23%)

Total Members Voted: 59

J.Perkins

Difficult choice IMO, wanted to see your opinion.

Craven Mad

Burn, for me.

Hutch had a great game last time out, but he's not been consistent enough.

Burn has been caught out a couple of times - mostly due to his lack of agility - but I think he's a calmer and more leading influence on the team and a bigger voice along the back line; Hutch+Bod would be too quiet together.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hutch/Burn next to one another, though.

CottagersOnTour

Burn for me - consistently good performances since coming in to the team, have a couple of mates who are (unfortunately for them) Brum fans and they loved him whilst he was there, perfect player for the Championship even at his relatively young age.

Hutch is a nice deputy to have though and looked composed on the ball against Brighton.

nose

Burn, not even close IMO
Hutch jhad one game where he didn't make any howlers, all other performances were a disater
Burn has been dependable and is a good partner to boudrov

ChesterTheTabby

I really like Hutch, but I feel he is a little crazy in the tackle at times and when he has played I always feared the Red. Last game was far, far better from him. More games like that and he'll give kit a headache
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

dannydog

Burn was poor at Brentford and Hutch was good at Brighton so I would say stick with the winning team.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Hutchinson has been decent at Brighton and deserves to be in the starting 11 v Watford. On the other end Burn hasn't been good enough against Brentford, Blackpool and even Rotherham despite his late goal, our goal difference tells a bleak story and one game on the bench won't do any harm.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

HatterDon

I voted for Burn, but this is yet another instance of being more than happy with whoever Kit puts out there. I don't have any complaints about the football we're playing since he took over -- and as for who he picks, the great surprise TO ALL OF US that is LVC is enough for me to trust his decisions for the rest of the season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

I've gone hutch for this game with burn on the bench .stick with a winning team!

dannyboi-ffc

I think we're getting a bit too excited about Hutchinsons brighton cameo. He did well but we are all aware how much of a challenge (NOT) Darren Bent is up top on his own and to make his life even easier, Brighton were terrible.

Burn has made mistakes but he has made a big difference since he came in. I was massively in the Brede camp over burn but he has won me over and I think is a better option than Brede now. That doesn't mean he will ever be as good as Brede but he's certainly worthy of his place. Bodurov ' s distribution is awful but his defending is impressive. To be honest I can't believe we're even having this debate.

It's a no brainer for me, burn and bod are not the reason we concede goals. It's the full back and the midfield. Hutch proved he's a handy back up but nothing more than that.  

Don't know if anyone realised but against Brighton bodurov had to play on the left in order for hutch to play. I've only seen hutch on the left once and that was against Ipswich in the first game and he gave away both goals. So clearly he needs to play on the right, is it really worth making bodurov play on the left out of his comfort zone to accommodate hutch when we have a better player who can play on the left anyway?

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Chutney

Hutchinson is a disaster, Burn is a future club captain. There is no question.
C O Y W

Baszab

J.Perkins

Quote from: Chutney on December 04, 2014, 09:34:29 PM
Hutchinson is a disaster, Burn is a future club captain. There is no question.

Quote from: Baszab on December 04, 2014, 09:47:03 PM
Burn three leagues above H

Wrong, and wronger

Black, White and Fred

Burn for me, all Hutchinson has done is prove that he isn't a liability when he needs to be called on and that he will push Burn and Bod to train well to keep their places. Plus I would prefer to stay in a B&B than smoke B&H.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Deanothefulhamfan

As I have said in another thread the one thing Watfords front men have in abundance is pace. I would worry about both, but although he is slow Burn has a much better positional sense to his game, and his lack of pace is less glaringly obvious than Hutchinsons ( who got caught out twice against Bent, who is nowhere near the speed of Deeney).

Happy that Hutchinson impressed against Brighton, it really was last chance saloon for him, and I hope he can be an important squad player if called upon, but Imo he is nowhere near the standard of Burn. ( Who is not a world beater either)

callumc513

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 05, 2014, 03:19:30 AM
As I have said in another thread the one thing Watfords front men have in abundance is pace. I would worry about both, but although he is slow Burn has a much better positional sense to his game, and his lack of pace is less glaringly obvious than Hutchinsons ( who got caught out twice against Bent, who is nowhere near the speed of Deeney).

Happy that Hutchinson impressed against Brighton, it really was last chance saloon for him, and I hope he can be an important squad player if called upon, but Imo he is nowhere near the standard of Burn. ( Who is not a world beater either)

Absolutely spot on!

FFCAli

As we seem to agree that Bodurov keeps his place I wonder who he would prefer as his partner. 

K33NY

Burn has been consistent, Hutchinson has had one good game, + Burn is better leader :)

Mince n Tatties

J.Perkins

Struggling to see why you lot rate Burn over Hutchinson...