watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To the Danish fan...

Started by Shredhead, December 05, 2014, 11:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

...who was on here a few days ago. He's over for the weekend.
I'm sorry you had to witness that.
Don't give up on Fulham even if some of the players temporarily occupying a Fulham shirt have given up on you.  fp.gif
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Berserker

Yes I agree. We love you as a Fulham fan xx
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Was that his first game? If so you're a jinx! Stay away ! Lol only joking.  Just one of those things
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamdk

It was a very bad game last night it was my fourth game in 2014 and i still have not seen my team win this year but except for the result i will be back in february.i have supported Fulham since 2000 when i moved to Chiswick and had a seasonticket in the hammersmith end for a couple of years before moving back to Denmark.

Shredhead

That's the spirit! You have to take the long view. Stick with us and we'll stick with you.
Enjoy your stay in London.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamdk on December 06, 2014, 06:31:20 AM
It was a very bad game last night it was my fourth game in 2014 and i still have not seen my team win this year but except for the result i will be back in february.i have supported Fulham since 2000 when i moved to Chiswick and had a seasonticket in the hammersmith end for a couple of years before moving back to Denmark.

Good man, you will be well rewarded for your loyalty, although maybe not in this lifetime, you may have to wait till the next one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 06, 2014, 12:13:55 AM
Was that his first game? If so you're a jinx! Stay away ! Lol only joking.  Just one of those things

Feel sorry for anyone who had to sit through that in the freezing cold. Was really disappointing. Wrecks your weekend. I think Fulhamdk is going to another game today. Might help take his mind off it.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

dannyboi-ffc

It's seems a lot colder at the cottage then it does the rest of London,  obviously down to the river and the corners being open but it don't help when you're getting battered.  It was freezing last night!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging