News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds train ticket for sale...9.03 from Kings X...18.05 from Leeds. £40 ONO.

Started by patfulham1987, December 08, 2014, 08:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

This has to be in with a shout for the title of most random post on FoF.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 08, 2014, 11:16:54 AM

You sure ? There's been a lot of rubbish on here over time.  :005:

SouthfieldWhite

Not sure if some how you're bein ironic, but can't see the problem with someone trying to sell a train ticket to Leeds to WATCH Fulham play in Leeds.

Or did you think he was just selling a normal train ticket and didn't know Fulham were playing awY to Leeds?

The Equalizer

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 08, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

Not sure if some how you're bein ironic, but can't see the problem with someone trying to sell a train ticket to Leeds to WATCH Fulham play in Leeds.

Or did you think he was just selling a normal train ticket and didn't know Fulham were playing awY to Leeds?

Yeah, the second thing. Ooops!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

patfulham1987

So you've tried to make me look silly yet you didn't even know we were playing Leeds on Saturday...Christ

The Equalizer

Quote from: patfulham1987 on December 08, 2014, 12:37:16 PM
So you've tried to make me look silly yet you didn't even know we were playing Leeds on Saturday...Christ

Egg firmly on face!   :dft001:

The Equalizer

Quote from: patfulham1987 on December 08, 2014, 12:37:16 PM

By the way, I didn't mean to make you look silly, I just thought it was utterly random. Clearly I was wrong!

SouthfieldWhite

In hindsight and reading it back again , I did wonder if it was a genuine mistake by Equaliser, as he says doubt he tried toke you look silly, hope we're all friends again;-)

Good luck with selling the ticket,

MJG

Quote from: patfulham1987 on December 09, 2014, 08:54:34 AM
Just one ticket. You interested?
one Ticket and £40 ono....... tell you what I'll take the ticket and you give me £50 and that's my final offer.

patfulham1987

Wow you are funny...considering if you bought the same ticket today it would cost you £90,  my offer is face value from when i bought it 6 weeks ago.

MJG

Quote from: patfulham1987 on December 09, 2014, 10:17:08 AM
Wow you are funny...considering if you bought the same ticket today it would cost you £90,  my offer is face value from when i bought it 6 weeks ago.
I had to factor in the match ticket price as well. One reason  not going was £36 for match ticket and then for me it was £63 for train from home.
Sorry mate i know what its like being stuck with these non refundable tickets.

EDIT: I have RT your tweet from yesterday.

patfulham1987

Im only not going as i have a little one due who is now 9 days overdue! Priorities! Thanks for the RT. Doubt i'll get a buyer. Might just lower the price!