watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Voser on his way out?

Started by Lighthouse, December 30, 2014, 01:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Kay Voser is heading for the exit door at Fulham.

It has all gone south for the 27-year-old Swiss defender since he joined the Whites in July on a two-year deal for a fee of about £400,000.

A return to his own country is on the cards for a player that boss Kit Symons admits is surplus to requirements.

Voser has made only four appearances for Fulham, in which he picked up two yellow cards.

The last was back in September as Whites suffered a 3-0 defeat to Reading and there's no room at the inn – or rather the Cottage.

Symons added: "Kay's back in training with the group now. When I took over the group was too big. We had to make some calls that didn't necessarily suit everyone.

"So he's been left out a little bit, but I'm conscious that players need to go out and play football. If there was a loan option that came up that suited him and suited us, I would look at it and for other players that aren't featuring."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Felix said that when he took over the squad was too big. Symons takes over and says the same thing. Odd that we still have so many big gaps in quality in certain positions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 30, 2014, 01:33:21 PM
Felix said that when he took over the squad was too big. Symons takes over and says the same thing. Odd that we still have so many big gaps in quality in certain positions.

Just bad management all round, five players over 19 who basically can play right back...Hoogland, Zverotec, Grimmer, Passley and Hoogland

Could dump 2 of those at least.

MJG

And then you look at central midfield and we dont seem to trust anything beyond Parker, LVC, Hyndman, Fofana.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MJG on December 30, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

Just bad management all round, five players over 19 who basically can play right back...Hoogland, Zverotec, Grimmer, Passley and Hoogland

You forgot Burn.  :54:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MJG on December 30, 2014, 01:50:24 PM

And then you look at central midfield and we dont seem to trust anything beyond Parker, LVC, Hyndman, Fofana.

And, yes, our team is horribly constructed. It's as if the German was trying to get fired.

Wimbledon_White

Dump one of the Hoogland brothers I reckon.

Mince n Tatties

Definitely one of the Hooglands.. :022:

MJG

Of course its Voser,  not sure if Hooglands brother sneaked into the squad :-)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on December 30, 2014, 02:04:22 PM
Of course its Voser,  not sure if Hooglands brother sneaked into the squad :-)

Them Hooglands get everywhere, sneaky bunch...

RidgeRider

Agreed. It's almost like Magath brought in players, just to prove players would come to Fulham, to prove players would play for him, given his reputation as a hard task master.....or maybe he thought having an excess of more experience dplayers, regardless of what level they should be playing, was good for the kids....either way, we need to bring in more quality and give the guys not playing a chance to play some place else so we don't get in their way of playing the game.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on December 30, 2014, 01:52:54 PM

You beat me to it  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 30, 2014, 02:40:07 PM

Agreed. It's almost like Magath brought in players, just to prove players would come to Fulham, to prove players would play for him, given his reputation as a hard task master.....or maybe he thought having an excess of more experience dplayers, regardless of what level they should be playing, was good for the kids....either way, we need to bring in more quality and give the guys not playing a chance to play some place else so we don't get in their way of playing the game.

"Hey Lewis, have you heard that Felix Magath is the new coach/manager"  ?
"Sod that, I'm off"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

mangoputney

nah, he's right back on the bench

(where he belongs)
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 30, 2014, 02:02:42 PM

Definitely one of the Hooglands.. :022:

Which one ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: mangoputney on December 30, 2014, 03:48:37 PM

nah, he's right back on the bench

(where he belongs)

I'm just chalking that up to momentary poor form induced by a roster that was thrown together without much thought toward on field success. Any defender with, basically, only Scotty P. in front of them is bound to be exposed. I know that I'm not doing the youngsters who've played in midfield much justice with that statement but, with their inexperience going into this season, they should all be allowed to be bit part players this season and not have to be the required players.

Dan was good enough for this league for two years running and actually highly regarded in this league while we were in the PL. He's not suddenly become a bad player. He's just playing without the protection that's afforded to most CBs in this league.

Very difficult to judge our players under these circumstances.

The Rock

We look a much better side under Kit, but we really need quality rather than quantity. Sell 5 Vosers for 400k to bring in 1, 2mm 21 year old on the up n up.

My biggest fear since the Yank took over is that he won't spend any money, or at least sanction it being spent in the right way, and so far that has been the case, overall. Sadly. Can't blame him for not giving it to Felix though. 

Jambo

And not one of them good enough.  Crazy thing is I'd buy a right back in Jan!
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/