watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just wondering

Started by HatterDon, December 12, 2014, 01:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

How many on here routinely check the content of active threads before they post anything?

Just wondering.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Black, White and Fred

No one talking about Betts ban by the looks of things
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

MiltonBurrows

Usually check about three or four pages before posting anything. I reckon it's just people who don't use the site that regularly who do it. There's about 4 or 5 separate threads about the Bettinelli ban, I knew the most recent one would cause a response  haha.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

ChesterTheTabby

skim the list quickly to see if I can add on to a previously on going discussion, miss them sometimes and start a copy cat thread by accident.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

love4ffc

I do as I hate to start a new thread on a topic that is already making the rounds.  At least if I can avoid it.  

By the way I'm getting ready to start a discussion on Kiraly...hope to get a lot of responses.  

Wait a minute...this feels like deja vu...
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Berserker

Have to again!!!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

In all seriousness I usually check timeline on Taptalk and I find it a bit of a pain to start nnew threads on that.
On the PC I look at the first and sometimes the second page.

I can undertsand it when a thread starts within a few minutes of each other, but lets take the two Kiraly threads running.
One was started and named 'Kiraly is starting Vs Leeds' and then after that reaches say 4 pages we get 'Kiraly get off his back'
Question is...did we need the other thread or could that conversation not stay in the first thread?

MJG

dannyboi-ffc

There's three threads asking this now!!!!!!! I hate it when people do this.........They ought to be merged!

Mods :)

Oh and if someone can update me on the bettinelli ban I'd be grateful. Can't seem to find news of it anywhere

Cheers pals
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on December 12, 2014, 07:59:44 AM
In all seriousness I usually check timeline on Taptalk and I find it a bit of a pain to start nnew threads on that.

I can undertsand it when a thread starts within a few minutes of each other, but lets take the two Kiraly threads running.
One was started and named 'Kiraly is starting Vs Leeds' and then after that reaches say 4 pages we get 'Kiraly get off his back'
Question is...did we need the other thread or could that conversation not stay in the first thread?

No not really, I just like to see my name up in lights...lol

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 12, 2014, 08:28:26 AM
Quote from: MJG on December 12, 2014, 07:59:44 AM

No not really, I just like to see my name up in lights...lol
And I think you are right on that point. Some people start threads even when you can clearly see one is already running just to do exactly that.

Putney

People like to think their opinion is important so start a new thread where they might get a couple of direct responses. Mods do a fairly good job of merging threads. I'll read the first two pages, maybe three if it's a long one and there's discussion flowing over before posting.

Berserker

I know my opinion isn't important but I like to blab on anyway. Mind you I don't create multiple threads on pond sludge or snoring
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mangoputney

Is Joronen injured???????

Joking
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Lighthouse

Let us not forget those of us that read a thread and forget about it by the time they finished reading it. Then think what they read is a thought process invented by themselves  and is a really good idea.

So they start a thread on it.

No?

Just me then.

Which makes me wonder,  what Christmas films will be watching over Christmas? I wonder if it is worth me starting a thread?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 12, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
Let us not forget those of us that read a thread and forget about it by the time they finished reading it. Then think what they read is a thought process invented by themselves  and is a really good idea.

So they start a thread on it.

No?

Just me then.

Which makes me wonder,  what Christmas films will be watching over Christmas? I wonder if it is worth me starting a thread?

You've got me thinking of Christmas films now! Wouldn't it be great if someone started a thread about Christmas films?

Might have to do that to add to my thread starting CV

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

epsomraver

Is Ruiz committed to Fulham or will he go? sure that has not been mentioned lately?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: epsomraver on December 12, 2014, 11:42:24 AM
Is Ruiz committed to Fulham or will he go? sure that has not been mentioned lately?

Too far Epsom,  you definitely took it too far there son!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]