News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's that new Aaron Hughes song all about?

Started by Admin, February 01, 2010, 02:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

The one they sing up the back of the Hammy end? Sounds more like his Mum calling him in for dinner "Aaron, Aaron Hughhhheees, Araron, Aaron Hughhhheees".

Surley it would be better sung to the theme tune of "Daddy-Cool" right or is it that out of tune, it really does sound like his Mum's calling him in for dinner. Sounds a bit gay IMO.

os5889

I think it is to the tune of daddy cool, at least thats how myself and the people round me in middle H6 sang it....Oh I do hope we've had it right ....

Admin

When they sing it, the tune doesn't even dip like the 'Daddy Cool' one does. It's all in one tone and just sounds like we've got a punch of gay lords up the back, dressed in pink, giving Aaron a special mating call from Brighton direct. Pretty pants if you ask me & the worst I've heard to date.

Admin

Quote from: Admin on February 01, 2010, 02:45:22 PM
When they sing it, the tune doesn't even dip like the 'Daddy Cool' one does. It's all in one tone and just sounds like we've got a bunch of gay lords up the back, dressed in pink, giving Aaron a special mating call from Brighton direct. Pretty pants if you ask me & the worst I've heard to date.