https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That's a week off for the moaners

Started by Baszab, December 13, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tslyon

Quote from: SouthWest6 on December 13, 2014, 05:34:19 PM
Quote from: Baszab on December 13, 2014, 05:05:12 PM
Unless you weren't happy with the style of the victory - or that KS doesn't have a Plan C or whatever nonsense there is to moan about what has been a remarkable turnaround by a man who knows how to manage what was a busted squad just 2 months ago

I find these kind of posts a bit tedious, they're done deliberately to goad the moaners straight after a win, which to be honest, is just as bad. This is a football forum, we all have opinions, and that means negative as well as positive.

And that is why you just play off them and have fun!  This really is a fun board with great people!

Cheers,

Steve

Fulham1959

Quote from: SouthWest6 on December 13, 2014, 05:34:19 PM
Unless you weren't happy with the style of the victory - or that KS doesn't have a Plan C or whatever nonsense there is to moan about what has been a remarkable turnaround by a man who knows how to manage what was a busted squad just 2 months ago

I find these kind of posts a bit tedious, they're done deliberately to goad the moaners straight after a win, which to be honest, is just as bad. This is a football forum, we all have opinions, and that means negative as well as positive.

Your 666th post  -  playing with fire !

As I wrote on an earlier thread, differing opinions are fine but it's the tone of the negative ones that gets me down ;  and, be honest,   you are predominantly a 'glass not even half-full' poster.

leonffc

Is that a defence of last weeks performance? By that statement I can only presume you were happy with the Watford game?

snarks

Quote from: leonffc on December 13, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

Is that a defence of last weeks performance? By that statement I can only presume you were happy with the Watford game?

I don't think anyone was happy with the Watford game (apart from Watford fans) I think the point is, like last week wasn't the end of the world, this week wasn't the beginning, it's the overall trend which is positive and no-one can deny that (well they can but there's a word for them.....)

MJG

Totally 100% happy with a win I could not see coming with Kiraly in goal.
Apologies to him for my total lack of confidence in him.
Happy for Hutchinson and Fofana as well giving the majority not liking either of them.
Finally well done for Symons for getting that result after last week.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on December 13, 2014, 06:03:33 PM
Totally 100% happy with a win I could not see coming with Kiraly in goal.
Apologies to him for my total lack of confidence in him.
Happy for Hutchinson and Fofana as well giving the majority not liking either of them.
Finally well done for Symons for getting that result after last week.
gentleman jim wasnt impressed with fofana at all
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Couple I have spoken to said he did ok. I'll watch replay and see then.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 13, 2014, 05:35:30 PM
we are a schizophrenic team. dreadful last week but great win today. now up to 14th. 10 points off the play offs but plenty of time to make that deficit up.

Thats us relegated then.....

Riverside

Surely posters have the right to moan when we lose 5-0 at home ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverside

TrexFFC

I'm really happy for the win but please don't bring up how many points we are away from playoffs unless it actually starts to become a close gap.

PaulJ123

Quote from: Riverside on December 13, 2014, 09:36:33 PM
Surely posters have the right to moan when we lose 5-0 at home ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.

I'm not sure why we aren't allowed to moan when we've lost 5-0 and played rubbish football doing so. I suppose its so people can get on their high horse when we win a game and moan at us moaners   :dft011:

Anyway, great result today. Onwards and upwards :merry christmas:

nose

what str5ange thread
we won i am happy
i didn't see the game but listened to GJ, he is always brilliant and was really hacked off with leeds and the officials.
I did notice ruiz was hardly mentioned and on the rare occasions when he was we usually lost possesion. Most of the other players were regularly mentioned especially LVC who is fast becoming our main man!
I love kit to pieces but his obsesion with such a liability is puzzling. if ruiz goes, and i am not sure he will any more, we will start to see what we can do when we have an 11 man side .
Why do i think he will stay? I am not sure why anyone would pay a presumably inflated price for him, they didn't in summer, why would they now?

Berserker

I moan when we play badly eg Watford and I'm happy when we play well eg Brighton. I don't see a problem with being like that.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mokes

There is difference between being upset about having a bad defeat or having a go at a player who had a shocker and straight out declaring that the manager was just the cheap option and the chairman does not care about the club. That kit is a aweful manager who is clueles and has not been sacked from enough other clubs to know what he is doing at this level.

Baszab

Thank you Mokes for putting it quite clearly when I need to resort to sarcasm !!

YankeeJim

Guess you can't change the spots on those leopards.  fp.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Baszab

The more I think about it the more I realise what a brilliant result that was today.

That is proper man-management from KS to turn round what was a public humiliation last week at home in front of your own supporters and live on TV - furthermore without our team captain (yes we miss Parker), with what was basically a fourth choice goalkeeper who I am sure KS wouldn't have picked given a choice and a very inexperienced junior squad - I hope the moaners truly appreciate the achievement of today -

Remember the players are just blokes, not machines as some people seem to think

NogoodBoyo

Kit really showed his stripes today in dropping Burn (a crowd favourite for the most part) and replacing him with Hutchinson (a FOF panto villain).  That showed Kit has grande huevos rancheros and an eye for detail plus an appetite for calculated risk. 
Add to that the difficult choice he had to face late in replacing Parker with a young, not fully developed Hyneman  and we can see that Kit really does know what makes a team tick.  The midfield was very, very young and inexperienced but it held its own.  He is still working with a bruised, damaged and fragile squad, so I doff my Peaky Blinder hat to him. 
What he did today in response to the Watford game was quite remarkable.
Nogood "thumbs up for the Fulham manager, isit" Boyo

Fernhurst

Boyo,,,,, where you been lurking in your Peaky Blinder cap.
Post more often isit Boyo
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.