more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That's a week off for the moaners

Started by Baszab, December 13, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on December 13, 2014, 11:58:40 PM
Kit really showed his stripes today in dropping Burn (a crowd favourite for the most part) and replacing him with Hutchinson (a FOF panto villain).  That showed Kit has grande huevos rancheros and an eye for detail plus an appetite for calculated risk. 
Add to that the difficult choice he had to face late in replacing Parker with a young, not fully developed Hyneman  and we can see that Kit really does know what makes a team tick.  The midfield was very, very young and inexperienced but it held its own.  He is still working with a bruised, damaged and fragile squad, so I doff my Peaky Blinder hat to him. 
What he did today in response to the Watford game was quite remarkable.
Nogood "thumbs up for the Fulham manager, isit" Boyo

I thought Grande Huevos Rancheros had a poor game. However the constant moaning by me to myself saying 'I now we will lose, I know we will concede, Hurrah we won never any doubt'. Left me with an appetite. Nothing like an evening of basking in the joy of a win.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 14, 2014, 12:05:02 AM
Boyo,,,,, where you been lurking in your Peaky Blinder cap.
Post more often isit Boyo

Three square meals a day and a lot of sheep to care for, Fernhurst.  Love your posts though.  Like the positivity of the old geezers on here.
Nogood "oops, Mrs Boyo just called me for lamb dinner, isit" Boyo

Berserker

What was the problem with Scotty, was he ill?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jms

Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2014, 10:33:21 PM
I moan when we play badly eg Watford and I'm happy when we play well eg Brighton. I don't see a problem with being like that.

:plus one:

MrProphet

Quote from: Baszab on December 13, 2014, 11:38:52 PM
The more I think about it the more I realise what a brilliant result that was today.

That is proper man-management from KS to turn round what was a public humiliation last week at home in front of your own supporters and live on TV - furthermore without our team captain (yes we miss Parker), with what was basically a fourth choice goalkeeper who I am sure KS wouldn't have picked given a choice and a very inexperienced junior squad - I hope the moaners truly appreciate the achievement of today -

Remember the players are just blokes, not machines as some people seem to think

They are highly paid "blokes" who deserved to be moaned at when they put a "performance" in like they did against Watford.

Everyone is happy that we won as at the end of the day that's what we all want but I find the title of your thread a little bit pathetic