All the Championship goals.

COYWs

049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SP on December 13, 2014, 05:45:24 PM
All the Championship goals.

COYWs

049:gif

I like to watch Football League Show repeat at 9 Sunday Morning..

dannyboi-ffc

I prefer the football league to motd.  I can't stand linekar!!!!!! He has a cocky face that I want to punch lol. Don't particularly like the pundits either, even Murphy is a bit groomed into the whole plastic talk nonsense mode on it. I really enjoy Murphy with Colin Murray on talksport but I cringe at motd.

I quite like the fella who presents the football league show, can't remember his name. My only issue with it is the time it's on so I tend to record it and watch it when I can.

What time is the sky version of the championship on during the week? I noticed they don't show it on goals on Sunday. 
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 13, 2014, 08:22:50 PM
I prefer the football league to motd.  I can't stand linekar!!!!!! He has a cocky face that I want to punch lol. Don't particularly like the pundits either, even Murphy is a bit groomed into the whole plastic talk nonsense mode on it. I really enjoy Murphy with Colin Murray on talksport but I cringe at motd.

I quite like the fella who presents the football league show, can't remember his name. My only issue with it is the time it's on so I tend to record it and watch it when I can.

What time is the sky version of the championship on during the week? I noticed they don't show it on goals on Sunday. 

You dont have to record Football League Show, its repeated
Sunday Morn BBC 2 at 9am..

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 13, 2014, 08:26:42 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 13, 2014, 08:22:50 PM

You dont have to record Football League Show, its repeated
Sunday Morn BBC 2 at 9am..

I spend most Saturdays at fulham, I have a toddler, a 7 year old daughter who's a diva, an 8 month pregnant Mrs. That's why I have to record it lol.

I don't fancy my chances of taking over the tele at that time, and even if I did they would make it impossible to concentrate. 

Life's easier to record things when your names dannyboi
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging